Rosé did a service, but she hit it so hard that it went outside. Nayeon from Team A will be serving, and she smirked at me.

She did a jump serve and hit the ball hard. The ball went in my direction and for another time I ducked my head.

I looked back and saw the ball had gone outside again. Yoon, my teammate, who hasn't received the ball yet, stopped herself from laughing.

"I told you, don't avoid the fucking ball!" Jennie scolded me.

"It's outside." I stated, and she rolled her eyes.

"What if it's line ball?" She asked.

"Then, I will receive it." She marched towards me and grabbed my collar. I bent slightly since she made me match her height.

"You already avoided the ball twice. If you avoid it for another time, I swear I'm going to beat your fucking ass!! " She shouted in my face and, thankfully, there wasn't any saliva went in my face.

"What if the ball went outside?" I asked and she pushed me. That almost made me stumble on the ground, but I managed to balance myself.

"Chase it, don't ever let the ball hit the ground!" She demanded and I nodded.

She went back to her position and made our other teammate serve. My teammate named Yoon served the ball.

Nayeon received it, and Seeun tossed it to Mina. She spiked the ball strongly to Si-eun, which gave Si-eun a hard time receiving it. The ball went behind her instead of the other side of the net.

Jennie received the ball and let it pass through the net. Nayeon spiked it and it passed Irene, who is currently waiting in the back.

She didn't bother receiving it since it's outside. However, I chased the ball because Jennie told me to chase the ball even though it's outside and don't let it drop on the floor.

Call me stupid or whatever, I'm just following what the bitch just said. I jumped over the long bench and received the ball with one hand.

The ball slightly hit the net but it managed to pass the other side, earning another score.

My teammates looked at me, dumbfounded.

"It's already outside, why did you chase it?" Irene sunbae asked.

"It's captain order." I answered and pointed at Jennie.

"You are pretty fast and your strides are pretty big. Perks of having long legs. " I observe my legs.

"It's nothing." We did a rotation and I'm standing in the setter position.

I raised my arms and measured the length of my arms in the net. Jessi was about to blow the whistle but I signed her to stop.

"What's wrong?" Jessi asked.

"The net is 2.3 inches lower than the high standard." I said that made her raise a brow.

She motioned Seulgi to grab a tape measure. She told Seulgi to measure the net and I was right.

"Wow, I can't believe you notice that." Seulgi said and they adjusted the net.

I went back to my position and we continued the game. Instead of facing our opponent, I turned around to look at my teammate that made them confused.

"Idiot, you are supposed to face them, not us!" Jennie yelled, but I ignored her.

"Lalisa, what are you doing?" Rosé inquired.

"Trust me." I told her and she quickly nodded.

One down, eleven to go.