chapter thirty

THIRTY

Wooyoung and San immediately hide as they saw a van arriving not so far from the building

Wooyoung and San immediately hide as they saw a van arriving not so far from the building. "that's Stray Kids right?" San asked and Wooyoung nodded his head, "yeah I still recognize that long blonde hair dude"

San pressed on his earpiece, "hyung, they're here, we can start moving now" he muttered while watching Stray Kids heading inside the building.

🚬

Kwon Jisuk raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms, "look who's here, you guys 5 minutes early"

Bangchan rolled his eyes, "where's Haemin" Jisuk shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know"
"let go of Haemin"

Jisuk nodded his head, "yeah sure I will let her go- only if you could kill me" he muttered as he smirked widened.

"yeah you gonna die tonight just how you wish" Lee Know said before shooting at one of Jisuk's men.

Meanwhile on the other side, Ateez secretly walked inside the building.
Wooyoung calmly walked beside Changbin who's reloading his bullets. "nice gun"

Changbin looked up and he frowned, "what the fuck!"

Wooyoung raised his eyebrows, "why? a ghost?" "what the fuck are you doing here?!" he said before aiming his gun towards Wooyoung.
"to kill Jisuk that idiot of course"

Changbin furrowed his eyebrows, "you too?" "yeah me too"

Wooyoung smirked before aiming his gun towards Changbin, "what are you doing?" Changbin asked.

"bow"

"what?"

"bow you stupid!"

"bow for you? hell nah-"

Wooyoung smacked his head away and shoot the man behind Changbin. "That hurts! you could say someone behind me!" Changbin yelled.
"you're too slow!"

"stop fighting and help me!!" Yunho screaming from the other side.

Hongjoong looked at his surrounding before pressing his earpiece, "hyung, now"

"where's Haemin?" Felix asked while aiming his gun at the man. "I don't know!" Felix placed his leg on top of his stomach, "where's Haemin?!" "I don't know!!"
He pulled the triggered and kicked the man away.

"you're so cruel- this way man" Yeosang said, startling Felix.

"what- Ateez? Why are you here?"

"to save Haemin, duh"

Then everything clicked, "oh- you all work with the cop now, I forgot- which way?"

Yeosang and Felix walked together while shooting the men who tried to block them. "wait- you're so calm, I could kill you right now"