chapter twenty five

TWENTY FIVE

Haemin looked around the office before quietly trailing Jaemin from behind

Haemin looked around the office before quietly trailing Jaemin from behind. He brought her to his office to meet Ateez and discuss more about the plans.

Taeyong did agree with Haemin's plan but they have to get the opinion from Ateez too. Besides, they know Stray Kids better.

"you okay princess? Does your arm hurt?" he quietly asked and Haemin flashed a reassuring smile, "I'm fine and my arm doesn't hurt that bad, you already put ointment remember, it'll be fine"

He chuckled, "just to make sure, you're really fine"

Both of them then walked inside the meeting room and Haemin could see Bora, Chenle, Mark and 8 men sitting.
Haemin furrowed her eyebrows when she saw one of the men. He looks familiar. Really really familiar.

The man turned to her and made an eye contact with the girl.
He raised his eyebrows and pointed at the girl, "you... I think I met you before"

Haemin widen her eyes in realization.
"yeah! you're Woo...young? yeah Wooyoung, I remember you" she said before taking a seat in front of him, beside Jaemin.

"how did you guys know each other?" Mark asked and Wooyoung smiled, "I met her at the club, are you doing an undercover too??" Haemin shook her head, "it's... complicated"

They all continued to talk together while waiting for everyone to come inside the meeting room.

Jaemin doesn't talk a lot, he mostly stick to his phone.
Introvert thing maybe.

Haemin turned to him and he looked up to her. She smiled a little, "you okay?" he replied her smile and took her hand, intertwined it with his hand.
"it's cold here" he said before hiding their hands under the table and went back to his phone.

Haemin grinned and turned to the door once it swung open.
Taeyong walked inside the room and closed the door behind him. He straightly walked to the sit in front.

"I guess everyone is here"

All of them averted their attentions fully to Taeyong before nodding his head. Taeyong turned to Haemin then to Ateez.

"boys this is Haemin, Haemin this is Ateez" he said before taking out a file and handed it to Jongho.

"just like I told you guys, this meeting is really important and our mission will be much harder because we have to handle 2 criminals here which is Kwon Jisuk, Kwon Hyunsuk's son and Stray Kids"

Jongho and Yunho nodded their heads, listening to the boss while reading the information in the file.

"if you guys don't know, one of Stray Kids member, lied to Haemin and brought her into the gang world and forced her to do criminal things such as killing and selling drugs" Taeyong continued and Haemin nodded a little.