💋Attention Please! 💋

Hey there! Amor Writers back!
Actually we are still on hiatus. This is Kanae from Amor Writers.

Reader: Why are you here?

Kanae: For writing practice.

These stories will have 2k words. I'm gonna write a diverse range of one shots including straight, gay, trans and even a bit more.

Will try to cover kinks and fetishes as well. Ahem, I respect BDSM.

And- if you have an opinion about my writing, please help me improve it.

This is gonna be writing practice for our main work, Arcane of Sins, which is gonna take a couple of months.

Til then, I thought to just practice and amuse our readers, cuz why not?

Here is the cover:

I just did the seperate naming (which I shouldn't) because only I'd be practicing and you know who to throw the tomatoes on (;

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I just did the seperate naming (which I shouldn't) because only I'd be practicing and you know who to throw the tomatoes on (;

The banner: ahem-

(Idk why am I obsessed with gender neutral stuff, and lips.... xD)

Keywords:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Keywords:

G- female
B- male
T- trans

Only this, the relationship dynamic and the topic I'm writing on is your job to understand and let me know how was this (: thank you.

Note: I'm gonna be a writer, not a pervert. Don't expect me to mention how the panties are or what color they have.
No Wattpad cliches.

Take care sensual pies,
Amor Writers