"I thought dua was cooking" he put his hand over his face. "Hop on 2K with me" i finished my plate as dua laughed at tre.

"I cant alexa in the car waiting for me" he took another juice. "Aww ight" i shrugged and thats when it hit me. "You dumb fuck shes outside my house. They cant know im alive!" i whispered yelled and he just gave me a 'o' face.

"Just go Tre and come back when your by yourself" i took a deep breath and he walked to the door. "My bad gang" he said and walked out the door while dua laughed at me. "Whats funny" i crossed my arms.

"You should know tre. he dont think he just do" she laughed and i tried to hold my laughter but failed. "Hes fucking dumb" i laughed. "What if Alexa figure it out" her laughter calmed down and i just thought about it. How would Ariana feel if she found out Tre Knew i was alive. Fuck.

Arianas POV

It's been 2 years since I lost the love my life. In a week we'll be our 3 year anniversary I would be lying if I said I didn't think about her, But these past 2 years have been great I got married to Dalton hes an amazing guy and my career had been great.

Me,Carter,Courtney,Camila, John and Tre  Has been closer then ever since Jesse died we hang out almost everyday they even come to the studio with me. But I miss her, I miss everything about her. These last two years have been amazing but i still dont feel the same without her its like a part of me died when she did.I still need her.

"Babe Are you okay" Dalton looked at me concerned. "Yea I'm fine , just a little tired"I lied

"You kinda spaced out on us" Carter said but I knew he knew what I was thinking about.

"Guys I'm fine don't worry" I smiled. "Good cus tomorrow a bad bitch birthday" he Laughed as we all hyped it up "Period we getting fucked up" Victoria Said we all laughed

"Yea what are you doing tomorrow" John said. "We having a party in the back yard" Carter pointed to the back . Carter pulled his phone out I guess he got a text.

"Welp my fiance is outside i gotta go bitches" he stood up and gave all of us hugs. "Guys I'm tired imma go lay down" I stood up .

"Are you sure babe ?" Dalton asked. "Yea goodnight guys love you" I said walking up the stairs I heard a bunch of "love you too"s. I closed the door and went to get to in the shower. As I was undressing I looked in the mirror and start thinking of Jesse.

Flashback Arianas POV

"I never knew...I never knew , you could hold moonlight in your hands ..till the night I held you" Jesse sing horribly in the shower.

I laughed as I was sitting in the sink doing my make up .For some odd reason it got really quiet I got out the sink and peeked in the shower and Jesse was standing there staring at me we just stood there staring until I spoke "why'd you get quiet bubs" i smiled.

"because you laughed I'm tryna sing my heart to you and you took me as a joke" she playfully pouted."Babe  okay I'm sorry sing again" I tried to hold in my laughter. "your still laughing you know my vocals better then yours" she smiled and that made my laughter come out.

"your so adorable" i  laughed and went and got back in the sink and continued doing my makeup until I felt little sprinkles water hitting me. "Jesse stop asshole" I said as I looked Down to get a different make up brush.

Out of nowhere Jesse hugged me and started shaking her hair all over me. "Jesse stop I just got dressed" I laughed at her playfulness. "where are we going" she said after putting on her sports bra and wrapping the towel around her waist.

"The mall" I spoke while doing my eyeliner. Once I finished I looked at her and seen her staring at me. "What creep" I smiled. "I'm just admiring my beautiful girlfriend" she smiled. "I love you" i got out the sink and walked to her and got on my tippy toes. "I love you more" she bent down and pecked my lips.

Flashback over.

I smiled at the flashback of Jesse.  After I got out the shower I put on of daltons hoodies and laid down until Dalton came in the room.

"Babe are you okay , you seemed really out of it tonight" he asked laying next to me ." Yes baby I'm fine" I said sitting up.

"you sure" he asked with his head now on my lap. "Yes baby you ready to go to sleep ?"  I asked rubbing my hands through his hair.

"yea I love you" he said holding me. "I love you" i pecked his lips and started to lay down with daltons arms wrapped around me as soon I closed my eyes and fell asleep .

YOOOOO THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE 2ND BOOK IS HERE ..... THIS BOOK IS FINNA BE CRAZYYYY I LOVE YALL. Y/N SHE MISSES YOU. YOUR BESTIES BDAY IS TOMMOROW. WHY WONT YOU GO?.

AS USUAL SEE YALL NEXT CHAPTERRRRR