♡05

It was finally time for Hyemin to go back to school as her leg had completely healed last two weeks, and she was glad when they removed the cast off her leg

She had to use crutches till she could finally stand on her own, and when that happened, she took walks around her housing area just so her leg could get used to it. 

Although she did feel slight pain if she pushed herself too much but that was it. Hyemin drank the last sip of her orange juice before getting up, her phone and socks in her hand.

She received a text from her fellow best friend who said she was already outside. She grabbed her bag and heard her aunt remind her yet again. 

"Remember to not outdo yourself, your leg just healed!" 

"Yes, don't worry about me!" 

Hyemin said before closing the door. She gave Jiwon a big hug, both of them squealing as if they hadn't seen each other just yesterday. 

"I'm so so tired of staying at home not doing anything," Hyemin spoke up. 

Jiwon took out her phone to show her something, "You will never guess what happened,"

It was Gaeun's latest Instagram post that was posted last night, it was a picture of her and what she assumed her boyfriend kissing. But what caught Hyemin's attention the most was that the guy Gaeun was kissing definitely did not look like Hyunwoo. 

"They broke up 2 days ago. She dumped him for Kim Junseo LMAO!" Jiwon explained, laughing at the end of her sentence. 

"I guess karma got him," She snickered, refreshing the page to see all Gaeun and Hyunwoo's couple pictures gone.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

The first class of the day Hyemin had was P.E. Unfortunately for her, Jiwon was in another class so they said their goodbyes and she headed to the school field.

"Ms Kang, nice to see you," The P.E teacher, Mrs Kimjun, greeted her, earning a smile from Hyemin. She headed to the changing room and changed into her uniform and went back to the field. 

"Alright students! Today we'll be playing relay races. I'll pair you guys up then we'll start," Groans were heard from the students as it was so early in the morning but they had to do sports.

"The first place winner will get a bag full of snacks," Mrs Kimjun pointed at the snack bag on the bench and instantly, everyone seemed motivated.

Hyemin heard a whisper in her ear and she didn't even need to look to know who it was. 

"Get ready to lose again Kang," 

She didn't have the energy to argue back plus it was way too early in the morning for this.