"N-no it was from the physics KakaoTalk group," She tried explaining herself.

But Hyemin wasn't gonna let go of this easily, "Was that a stutter I hear?" she joked.

"Let's just continue,"

Jiwon pressed the dial button and they waited. After a few rings, he finally picked up. 

"Hello?" he asked. Hyemin concluded he didn't have her number which was why he didn't know who she was. Jiwon looked at her and accidentally nudged her riba bit too hard.

"Fuck-" Hyemin groaned. 

"Excuse me?" said Sunghoon.

Jiwon cleared her throat and tried to make her voice sound as manly as she could.

"Ey yo bro! Long time no talk, how you've been doing huh?" 

"Uhh, who is this?" The confusion was evident in his voice and that was why Hyemin choked on her water trying to contain her laughter.

"Ouch dude, you totally hurt me," said Jiwon, barely saying that sentence without laughing in the end. She handed the phone to Hyemin to finish the job since if she continued, they would surely be found out. 

"Erm... Oh yeah! I finally remember you. Sorry dude, it's been way too long," It was beyond obvious that he was lying which sent them both into fits of laughter, not forgetting to mute their mics of course. 

"Hello?" Sunghoon spoke up after a minute of silence. 

"Erm yes hello-" Jiwon couldn't even finish her sentence when the door opened.

"Minnie! I need help with my homework!" Hyemin's little cousin, Deji yelled as soon as she entered. Both their eyes went as wide as saucers.

"Fuck!" Was the last thing Sunghoon heard before the call ended. He was beyond confused as to what had happened. He concluded it as a wrong number of something.

Meanwhile, both Hyemin and Jiwon were freaking out. 

"Why y'all so dramatic for?" Deji looked at them with a judgy face.

"Did you hear how he was playing along tho?" Hyemin reminded, earning Jiwon's attention.

"Yeah! I'm definitely pranking calling someone again," she chuckled and Hyemin nodded in agreement.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

When it was time to sleep, Hyemin kept on tossing and turning, the feeling of some unfinished business lingered in her gut. She looked at Jiwon who was sleeping with ease, loud snores escaping her lips and she sighed.

She grabbed her phone that was on her bedside table and clicked on a familiar chat. Getting an act of somewhat unknown courage and bravery, her index finger clicked on the chat setting before clicking on a button.

Delete chat with 'do not click on this chat hyemin -jiwon'?

Yes | No

Are you sure you want to delete chat with 'do not click on this chat hyemin -jiwon'?

Yes | No

Are you sure you want to delete this number?

Yes | No

And just like that, Hyemin felt like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. She never felt better. A relieved sigh escaped her lips as she put her phone aside. 

Her past self would've never done this but she changed. She was getting way better thanks to her best friend. 

She even stopped thinking about him and although her thoughts of him didn't completely stop, it was once in a while she thought of him.

Maybe she wasn't completely over him yet but it was in the ending process ya know? Of course, there were still some remaining regrets, but what's done is done. 

That was in the past and she wanted to focus on healing fully so she can continue ice-skating again. 

She gave this a long thought and she agreed that she wanted to continue her ice-skating career. Being stuck in her room these days made her realize how happy she was whenever she was on ice and she missed it dearly. 

She also didn't care if it made her thought of her ex, she concluded that the world didn't revolve around him and that she wanted to do what made her happy. 

Her eyes began to get drowsier by the second, and she was dozing off before she realized it.