Unjust Punishment

Start from the beginning

The three teens quietly process the man's words, despite his earlier rage Tenya is  relieved that he, Shouto and Izuku hadn't killed Stain despite their intense fight.

"However." 

The chief's voice cut through the relief.

"Since you are U.A students I'm sure you already know that when superpowers were still becoming the norm, the police attached high importance to leadership and standards and made sure quirks were used as weapons. And then the profession of "hero" emerged to fill that gap, woof."

His voice continued stern and serious, the chief speaking clear so everyone can hear.

"For an individual's use of force and power that can easily kill others–actions that normally would be appropriate to denounce–to be accepted officially, is thanks to early heroes who followed the ethics and rules of the profession, woof."

The door opened before he could continue, all eyes suddenly looking at the newcomer.

"Don't mind me, I'm just here to observe."

Tensei says matter of factly, grinning at the four adults and three teenagers present in the room.

"You shouldn't be here, Iida." 

Manual says with weariness at Tensei.

"Oh but I must since Chief Tsuragamae is unjustly scolding my kid brother and his two friends for doing your jobs, as a pro hero who was forcefully made to retire by the man they defeated, I have a right to be here, don't you think, Torino?"

Torino's eyebrows furrowed at the smiling man in the wheelchair, he gave a side glance at the chief silently asking if it was okay for the eldest Iida to stay.

Tsuragamae nodded slowly but curtly.

"As I was saying, even up against the Hero Killer, for uncertified individuals to cause injury with their quirks, without specific instruction from their guardians or supervision is a clear violation of the rules."

"The three of you, and the pro heroes Endeavor, Manual and Gran Torino must receive strict punishment."

"Wait a minute. If Iida hadn't done anything Native would've been killed."

"Todoroki." Iida looked at the dual haired teen with surprise by his defense.

"If Midoriya hadn't come, the two of them would've been killed. It's not our fault no one realized that Stain was there. Are you saying that we should've just ignored our friends and let them get killed!?"

Shouto shouted at the chief, ignoring Izuku's attempt to pacify him.

"Are you saying that as long as it turns out all right, it's okay to bend the rules?"

"Isn't it a hero's job to save people!?" 

Tsuragamae scoffed.

"That's why you are not a full fledged hero yet. Goodness, what are you being taught by U.A. and Endeavor, woof?" 

Shouto's expression went from disbelief to disgusted in seconds.

"How about I show you what I've learned!"

"Shouto stop!" Manual and Gran Torino cry out in fear and disbelief at the fuel haired teen who leaped right at the chief with bared teeth.

"Get your hands off me"

"Calm down, Todoroki."

"Don't tell me to calm down after this untrained mutt had the nerve to speak poorly against Iida, Midoriya and myself."