Chapter: 17

I was at school sitting in my last class of the day, bored as usual. "Only 10 more minutes and I'm outta here." I thought as I looked at the clock.

Once class was over I quickly packed up all my things and headed out of the classroom. I was walking towards Jongho's locker so that we could drive home together.

I then saw something that made me widen my eyes. "This fucking bitch." I mumbled.

"Why the fuck are you kissing my boyfriend?!" I pushed Yujun off of Jongho. "Baby, it's not what it looks like." He said.

"Shut your beautiful mouth for one second." I said, putting a finger over Jongho's mouth.

"You have the fucking audacity to kiss my boyfriend with your crusty, ashy, nasty, plastic looking lips. How dare you force yourself onto him, so since it clearly didn't get through your thick skull the first time, I'll say it to you again. You both are over, he dropped your musty ass, you're no longer dating, okay?" I said.

"I don't even understand why he's with your rude ass." She scoffed. "First of all, who said you could speak, and second of all, I'm only rude to the people who deserve it." I gave her a sarcastic smile.

"You'll pay for this, Kang Yeosang." She said before storming away. "Like I care!" I flipped her off before turning back to Jongho.

"Remind me to never mess with you." Jongho said with a chuckle. "Damn right." I replied.

"Come on let's go home, I'm hungry." I said with a pout as I pulled Jongho towards the car, he only chuckled in response.

———

The next morning I woke up and it wasn't as cold as it was the day before. So I got up and went to the bathroom to change. I came out wearing a checkered skirt with white socks and a black sweater. I did my hair a little bit, but I was too lazy to do makeup so I skipped that step.

I sat back down on the bed and pulled out my phone to watch a show. "Good morning, beautiful." Jongho said with his deep morning voice. "Good morning." I said with a smile as I ruffled his hair. "You look cute in that skirt." Jongho smiled. "Thank you." I said with a slight blush.

"Kiss." Jongho said as he put his face in front of me. "No, brush your teeth first, you have morning breath." I said as I moved his face away with my finger. He looked at me with the cutest pout. I quickly looked away so I wouldn't be tricked by his cuteness.

"Don't look at me with that adorable pout, go brush your teeth and then I'll give you your kiss." I said, still looking away. "Fine." I heard him say as he then ran to the bathroom.

"Now can I have my kiss." Jongho asked as he clung onto me. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips, "Happy now?" "Yes." He replied with a dorky smile. "Ok then, I'm going to go eat breakfast." I said.

"I'm coming too." He said as he lifted me up. He made sure to cover up where my skirt ended with his arms.

"Good morning." Jongho said to Ms. Choi as he gently sat me down on a chair. "Good morning." She said in response. "Yeosang, you look absolutely amazing in that skirt." She said as she looked at my outfit.

"Thank you." I said with a little giggle. "I don't even look that good in a skirt, and if you don't mind me saying, I look great with a skirt on." She said and both me and Jongho laughed. "It's true." She said as she flipped her hair and then looked back to the pan.

After breakfast me and Jongho were just laying down on the bed. "Baby?" Jongho suddenly spoke, making me turn and look at him. "Yeah."

"San just asked if we're free, he said that the others are at his house, and was wondering if we wanted to go." Jongho said in response. "Then tell him that we're coming." I said. "Okay." He said before typing something into his phone.

———

"Hey guys, damnnnnn, are you back to skirts now?" Wooyoung asked as he checked me out. "I guess so." I said with a giggle. "Look at you, back at it again with the skirts." Yunho said as he looked up from his phone. I just chuckled at his remarks.

"You guys wanna watch a kdrama?" Wooyoung asked as he grabbed the remote. "Yeah sure." Seonghwa said. "Whatever you guys want." Hongjoong replied.

Since all of us agreed, Wooyoung put on the kdrama. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I whispered to Jongho before leaving. After I came back I noticed that Wooyoung had stolen my seat.

"You stole my seat." I pouted. "Well too bad, it's my seat now." Wooyoung said as he stuck out his tongue. "hmph." I said as I sat down on the floor with a pout.

I then felt someone lift me up and set me down on their lap. I immediately blushed as I saw that it was Jongho's lap I was sitting on. He wrapped his arms around my waist protectively as he put his chin on my shoulder. "Ooooooo." They all said in unison as they looked over at us. "S-Shut up." I blushed.

After a couple episodes San turned off the TV. "Yeosang can I use your phone to call my mom." Wooyoung asked. "No." I replied. "Why not?" He asked, slightly annoyed. "Because my phone died." I said in which he started laughing.

"Hahah, sucks." He said laughing again. "At least I don't have an iPhone 5." I spat back. "Hey, don't you insult my phone, at least I'm not the one who broke Yunho's favorite pencil." Wooyoung said.

"At least I wasn't the one who spilled coffee all over Hongjoong's car and then blamed it on Yunho." I said. "That was you, I thought it was Yunho all this time." Hongjoong said in disbelief.

"How dare you say that, you know it was an accident." He gasped. "Haha, sucks." I said, mocking him. "At least I didn't wet the bed and then blame it on Yunho." Wooyoung said with a snicker.

"I won't hesitate to whack you bitch." I said, lunging at him. "Oh yeah." He lunged at me too. "Alright break it up, and if you don't I'm not gonna give either of you the BTS albums I bought you for getting good grades." Hongjoong said as he stood in between the both of us.

We both quickly stepped back with our heads down. "You know what to do, hug it out." Hongjoong said. We both then got closer to each other and hugged. "I'm sorry Yeo." Wooyoung said. "I'm sorry Woo." I replied.

"Okay good, have you learned your lesson." Hongjoong asked and we both nodded. "Okay good, here's a juice box." Hongjoong said as he gave each of us a juice box and patted our heads. I walked back to Jongho and sat down on his lap as I drank my juice box.

Jongho gently set my head onto his chest and I just sat there. "Are they always like this." Mingi asked. "Yup, ever since middle school, but Hongjoong always gets them to hug it out in the end. And they always seem to blame everything on me." Yunho said with a pout.