Chapter: 11

"Jongho, it's 7:45, if we don't get up we'll be late to school." I said as I shook him lightly. "Fine." He said as he finally got up and went to go change. I checked my phone and saw that I had a couple notifications from the group chat.

The Crackheads 😩🤚

whipped bitch 🙄: UMM EXCUSE ME HOW COULD YOU NOT TEXT US FOR LIKE TWO DAYS AND THEN WHEN YOU DO, YOU SEND US A PIC OF YOU AND JONGHO CUDDLING 😡😡😡😡

shortie dad 🤪✌️: You guys are lowkey kinda cute together, but isn't he still kinda dating that witch???? 🤨

✨energetic puppy✨: Dudeeeeeeee, what's going on, spill

whipped bitch 🙄: Yes, spill 😡

✨energetic puppy✨: Don't tell me you're ignoring us

shortie dad 🤪✌️: Yah Kang Yeosang how dare you not answer us, next time I see you imma beat your ass!!!! 😤😡

whipped bitch 🙄: You best know imma beat your ass too

savage sangie: sorry, I fell back asleep

savage sangie: The thing is he found out that the bitch was cheating on him so he started to cry a lot and I tried to comfort him and stuff and then he asked if we could cuddle and of course I couldn't say no to his adorable little face and we ended up cuddling till the morning.

whipped bitch 🙄: That fucking bitch istg the next time I see her it's on sight, imma whoop her ass and pull her hair, I don't give a fuck if she's a girl, i can't believe she hurt my best friend like that

✨energetic puppy✨: Oh no she didn't 🤨

shortie dad 🤪✌️: 🔪🔪🔪

shortie dad 🤪✌️: Ask Jongho if it's ok if I tell the rest of the guys about what's going on

savage sangie: well I gotta go get ready for school, but Jongho said it's ok for you to tell the others

I turned off my phone and then looked up to see that Jongho was holding out some clothes in front of me. "Since you didn't bring anything, I guess you'll just have to wear my clothes again." Jongho said with a giggle.

"Thanks, I feel like I'm causing you too much trouble, with you lending me your clothes and all. I'm really sorry if it is, I honestly should've just brought m-" I said before Jongho suddenly cut me off.

"It's ok, it's no trouble for me, as long as you're comfortable wearing my clothes, then I'm all good." Jongho said with another smile. "Ok, sorry for my rambling, well I'll go get changed then." I said with a nervous smile as I then walked into the bathroom.

After I came out of the bathroom I saw that Jongho was on his phone with a sad look on his face. "You alright." I asked as I sat down next to him. "Huh, no yeah, I just came across the video." He said with a sad smile.

"Well come on, let's go eat breakfast real quick, I really wanna see you break up with her." I chuckled. "Haha, you're right, better go before we're late to school." Jongho said with a chuckle.

———

"Yeosang!!!!" I heard Wooyoung yell. He and the others were standing at the school's front gate. I quickly waved at him and Jongho and I ran over to join them.

"Heard about the news, you alright." Mingi asked as he looked over at Jongho. "I'm fine, a little bummed, but I guess I saw it coming." Jongho said with another sad smile. "So when you gonna dump her." Wooyoung said, a little too excited.

"Maybe at lunch, she'll probably be there, I just wanna get this over with and have her out of my life." Jongho said as he looked down at the floor. "Well let's go to class before our teacher's yell at us." Seonghwa said with a chuckle.