Chapter: 9

"Does that happen often?"Jongho suddenly asked. "Does what happen often?" I looked over at him.

"Do you cry often?" He replied. "Oh, umm, yeah." I said with a sad chuckle. "Well I hope you don't cry so often now, cuz I don't want to see you sad ever again. The tears ruin your pretty face." Jongho said with a smile.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes as I lightly hit him on the shoulder. "Ow, you hurt me." He said in a childish tone as he pouted.

"What do you want me to do, kiss it to make it feel better." I replied, copying his childish tone. "Yes please." Jongho said. "Mwah." I gave his shoulder a quick peck. "There you go, feel better now." I asked, ruffling his hair.

"Yes, thank you." He said with a big smile on his face. "Look, the ice cream place! Last one to the door has to pay!" I yelled as I started running. "Hey, no fair!" Jongho yelled as he chased after me. But sadly Jongho beat me there.

"Hehe, I win." He looked at me with a smirk. "Yeah, yeah, good thing I brought my wallet." I said as I walked past him to go inside. "Hey Dahyun, can I get rainbow sherbet, in a cup please." I said as I stood in front of the counter.

"Of course, anything else?" She asked. "Yeah, can I get cookies and cream in a cup." Jongho said as he stood beside me.

I was about to hand her the money, but then Jongho handed her his money instead.

"Hey, I thought I was supposed to pay, I lost the race." I pouted. "Yeah, but today I'm trying to make you feel better, so I'm paying no matter what you say." He said.

"Whatever." I blushed. "Here's your ice cream." Dahyun said as she handed them to us. But right before we left I felt someone tap me on the shoulder, when I looked back Dahyun was standing there.

"I didn't know you had a boyfriend, Yeo." She smirked. "Huh, oh Jongho, he's not my boyfriend." I said with a blush growing on my face. "You sure." She asked. "Yeah we're just friends, and besides, he already has a girlfriend." I said to her with a frown on my face.

"But I bet you wanna be more than friends by the looks of it." She smirked. "Shhh, he'll hear us, but yes." I whispered.

"Ok, well hope you have a nice date with your boyfriend. I gotta get back to work before my boss does his rounds, bye." She said as she waved at me. "Shut up, but anyways I'll come by again soon." I said as I waved back and walked out the door.

"What was all that about?" Jongho asked as he put a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth. "Oh, just catching up." I smiled. "Okay, so is there anything else you wanna do?" He asked. "Not really, let's just go back to your place before it gets dark." I said and we started back to his house.

Once we got back we were greeted by Jongho's mom. "Hi Jongho, hi Yeosang, I was just wondering where you guys were." She said with a smile on her face.

"Hyung, your back!" We heard the voice of what seemed to be a child yell from the hallway. "Jisung!" Jongho called out to the boy who seemed to be around the age of 6.

"Me and mom went to the bakery, it was so cool, mom let me eat a cupcake while she worked!" The boy said excitedly as he smiled at Jongho.

"No way, really, that sounds like so much fun." He said as he picked the boy up. "Who's that?" Jisung asked as he pointed at me. "That's my friend, his name is Yeosang. And it's not nice to point at people, okay." Jongho said as he tickled him, making the little boy burst into giggles.

"Okay, okay, I won't do it anymore." He said, gasping for air. I felt a smile form on my face when I saw the interaction between Jongho and his little brother. It made me think that he would be such a good dad to his kids someday.

But of course they wouldn't be my kids, Jongho is way out of my league, and definitely deserves someone better.

"Hi." Jisung said as he walked up to me, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Hi, you must be Jisung, you're definitely a lot more handsome in person." I crouched down to his level and he giggled at me.

"Wanna play with me. Jongho said you were sad, so I wanna help make you feel better." Jisung smiled. "Of course, come on, let's go to your room." I smiled back. "Follow me." Jisung said as he held my hand. "Ok." I quickly followed him up the stairs.

Jongho's POV:
"Don't they look cute." My mom said as she looked at Yeosang and Jisung walking up the stairs. "Yeah." I said with a smile on my face. "You should have just dated Yeosang instead of that girl, she isn't worthy of dating my handsome son." She said as she fixed my hair a little.

"I am quite handsome, aren't I." I said with a smirk. "I think all the compliments are getting to your head, you better not start getting obnoxious." She pointed a finger at me.

"Don't worry, I could never, I'm gonna go upstairs too." I said. "Yeah go ahead, I'll call you guys down for dinner when it's ready." She said.

I stood at the door watching them play with Jisung's stuffed animals. "Watch out teddy, the mean monsters are gonna come and attack you." Jisung said as he played with his toys. "Oh no! Watch out behind you." Said Yeosang as he put on a worried face.

"Don't worry I'll save you." Yeosang said. "The both of them are so adorable." I thought to myself as I watched them play together. "Rawr!" I shouted as I picked up Jisung when he wasn't looking. "Oh no Yeosang, come save me, the monster's got me." Jisung shouted.

Yeosang's POV:
I played along and let out an exaggerated gasp. "Oh no, I'll come save you Jisung." I said as I lunged towards Jongho. Jongho then put down Jisung, worried that he would get hurt when I lunged at him.

Next thing I knew I was right on top of Jongho, our faces inches apart. I could feel his hot breath on my face as we both stared at each other.

I noticed him look down at my lips, making me widen my eyes. "Hey, don't get kissy kissy in my room, go do that in your room." Jisung said with a face that showed that he was clearly disgusted, this made me quickly get up.

"S-sorry." I said to Jongho as I looked down at my socks. "It's okay, well it was nice playing with you Jisung, we will head over to my room now." Jongho said. "Come on." Jongho said as he linked our fingers and led me out of Jisung's room. "Why did I want to kiss him, I really badly wanted to kiss him."Jongho thought to himself.

Sorry for not posting, my storage got full, AGAIN. That bitch fills up so fucking fast, it's literally so annoying. But anyways, hope you guys had a better day than I did. See ya in the next one 😩🤚