Chapter: 16

It was now 12:57 pm on Tuesday the day of the date, Jongho had woken up earlier than me and left a note on the vanity saying he went to Seonghwa's house to pick up some stuff he left there.

I quickly got up and ate some breakfast, and ran back upstairs to look for something to wear. After about fifteen minutes of trying to find something good to wear, I had finally found an outfit, and so I quickly changed into it. I

I then sat down at the vanity and started my makeup and hair

I then sat down at the vanity and started my makeup and hair. I then put on some peachy colored eyeshadow and I did a cat eye for my eyeliner. I put on some lip gloss and put on my moms bracelet. To finish it off I put on some silver dangly earrings.

I walked downstairs with my phone and wallet in my bag. "Where are you off to all dressed up?" Ms. Choi asked as she walked into the living room with a laundry basket in hand. "Jongho's taking me on a date today." I smiled.

"Is that so, where is he taking you?" She asked. "I don't know, he didn't tell me." I responded back with a slight chuckle. "Well I hope you two have fun, make sure to be back before 10 o'clock." She said with a smile before kissing my cheek and then making her way upstairs.

🥵 Jongho 🥵

🥵 Jongho 🥵: Yeo, I'm waiting for you outside

Me: Okay, I'll be out in a sec ☺️

I quickly turned off my phone, checked how I looked in a mirror and ran outside to see Jongho's car pulled up in the driveway. "Hi" I said as I got in the car.

"You look absolutely stunning." Jongho said as he started the car when I was all buckled up. "Thanks." I said, blushing slightly. "So, where are we going?" I asked.

"First, I was planning on going to a boba shop, and then we could go to the mall, and wherever you wanna go from there." Jongho said with a smile. "Sounds good, can I play some music?" I asked Jongho, in which he nodded. I decided to play "134340" by bts. (an absolute bop by the way 😌🤚)

We finally got to the boba shop and we ordered our drinks. "I have to do this essay for history, and I really don't wanna do it. I've been holding off on it because I'm too lazy and can't be bothered to start it." I said with a groan. "I can help you with it if you want." Jongho said as he took a sip of his drink. "Really, thanks." I smiled.

"So you know how Mingi said that he had already stocked up on juice boxes ." Jongho said. "Yeah." "Well he told me that he ran out because Yunho drank em all." Jongho said to me with an annoyed look.

"I'm honestly not surprised, last time we went to Hongjoong's house I turned around for one second, and when I looked back he had basically inhaled all the chips." I said with a pout.

———

"No way, you did not." Jongho said. "I did, I told Wooyoung to stop acting like he was the sexiest guy on the face of the earth. He was pissed, but someone had to tell him." I said with a bit of sass. "Wow, my baby is savage." Jongho said, making me blush. "Well, let's go to the mall, we both finished our drinks." I said. "Good idea." Jongho said as he held my hand.