23. Pricks These Days

Start from the beginning

"Crap, I didn't bring a towel." I muttered.

Alice pressed her front to my back, and da*n it felt good. "There should be extra towels in the cabinet down there. Unless you've moved them."

Grabbing two towels, I handed one to her, "I haven't even checked down there. I'll get out first, wait here for me. I'll bring you one of my shirts."

Alice smiled at me, "Thank you."

~Next day~

Alice and I were cuddled into each other on my bed, when something went off ringing.

Rubbing my eyes, I checked the caller ID.

Elias. I should've known.

Stupid, lame arse. Ruining mornings, afternoons, and evenings.

"Morning Elias." Yes, I answered Alice's phone.

"Is Alice there?" Dickhead, didn't even greet me back.

I glanced at Alice to see her sleeping peacefully. I brushed a hair strand out of her face, "Yeah but she's sleeping. Not everyone is energetic like a special someone."

"I don't even know who you are, but I don't like your tone. Tell Alice that practice starts at 1 pm today."

"Her boyfriend. Then why call her at," I checked the time, "6:20?" The prick irritated me.

"Pooh she has a boyfriend and I wanted to seduce her."

I frowned, "Aren't you gay?"

I heard a laugh before he responded, "Oh honey, I'm bi. Would you look at the time? I must go, take good care of Alice for me."

Before I could yell at him, the prick hung up.

I looked back at Alice. Why'd she lie to me?

~

It's 12:30, and Alice still hasn't waken up yet. She must be really tired.

Tired. Hah.

I let out a sigh and made myself a sandwich.

"You didn't wake me up." I turned around to see Alice rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah." I muttered.

With my eyes on my sandwich, I told her, "Your practice starts at 1."

"Oh shoot, better get ready, but first..." I felt Alice's arms around me.

I tensed up a bit but let out a sigh and relaxed.

"You're awfully quiet today." Alice kissed my cheek.

"You should get ready."

"Ah...um okay." I didn't have to look at her to know she was confused and a tad bit hurt. I didn't dwell on it and went straight to my room.

Lying on my bed, I crossed my arms over my face. It's not really her fault. Maybe Alice didn't know Elias is bi. After all she did promise me that she'd never cheat. And my irritation is more towards that prick Elias rather Alice.

Maybe a nap would be good for me.

~

I rubbed my eyes and stared at the clock. I jumped up with a jolt. It's freaking 9:50.

I washed up quickly and came out to look for Alice. My frustration at her forgotten and gone.

I stepped into the living room, "Alice?" Nope not here.

Stepping into the kitchen, I found no signs of her either.

She's not in her room nor the bathroom. She's not even in her 'book room.'

My jaw clenched as I realized that she's not back. Grumbling I went to the kitchen and debated on beer or whiskey...why do we even have whiskey?

Shrugging I got a glass and poured the whiskey. Leaning back against the counter, I sipped some of it down. Needs ice, definitely needs ice.

I heard the door rattle open and Alice sing, "I'm home."

I stepped into the living room, took a sip of my whiskey, then placed it on some table stand.

"I'm so sorry for being late. Practice ended around 6 or 7, can't remember, but Elias took all of us out for a--" I cut her off with a kiss and pressed her back against the wall.

Alice gasped with surprise and I took that moment to plunge my tongue in her mouth. I slowly lifted her up and raised a knee between her legs. I left her sweet, moaning mouth to trail nips, bites, and licks down her neck. Stopping right above her chest, I heard her ask, "Have you been drinking?"

"Just a bit, " I murmured against her neck, suckling the skin a bit.

I felt her quiver, "You're mad at me."

I took her earlobe between my teeth, "Maybe."

I placed a soft kiss on her cheek and took a look at Alice. She was red all over and panting. Her eyes were hooded and glazed with want. I groaned and sought out her tongue. Her tongue tangled with mine and then I moaned into her sweet, sweet mouth.

I left her mouth and raised her a little higher. Her hands clasped onto my shoulders and I grinned. I nudged her shirt up and started kissing and nipping her stomach. F**k yes, I was marking her. I even left a lovebite on her inner thigh. I don't think she noticed but I don't care.

"Chase, stop, " Alice cried, "It tickles."

I carried her off to the couch, my mouth on hers.

I gently placed her on the sofa and laid my head on her lap. "Why'd you lie to me?"

"About?"

"Elias is bi and he's been hitting on you."

I felt Alice's body shake then looked up to see her laughing. I frowned, I didn't think it was funny.

Alice caressed my cheek, "Oh Chase, Elias hits on everyone. If you were at practice, you'd see him hit on the other girls and guys too. But I'm not taking you to practice. It's against the rules and I want the event to be a surprise for you as well."

I let it sink in and I groaned. I feel like a prick.

"I'm sorry," I heard Alice whisper, "I don't blame you for being jealous. After all, I've been out a lot and it's your month to make out with me whenever you wish. I'm really sorry."

I shook my head, "No I'm sorry, I should control my jealousy. I understand you need to do this and I can't wait to see the event."

We shared a smile and a little kiss as well.

She then frowned at me, "You've marked me all over this time."

"Yes, yes I did." I grinned at Alice, she shook her head and kissed me once more.

~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~

I just realized...I have no clue on how to end this story...I have some main ideas for it...but the ending? I even know what to write for the Epilogue...but the last chapter before it? :O I apologize, but this doesn't mean that the story is ending soon. I have a bit more planned. Anyway, have a nice day/night/morning/afternoon/evening/etc. Thank you for reading~!