chapter twenty-one ✤

-Remember to check TW's – Mature content-

George turned on his shoulder, Dream was lying next to him and was still asleep.

His hair was messy and some strands had fallen over his eyes but his curls were clearly defined when he was sleeping and George liked the way they shaped his face.

He never saw Dream asleep that much, he was usually up before him, so Dream being fast asleep in his bed with his blanket wrapped around him was a moment he wanted to savour.

He wasn't wearing a long-sleeved t-shirt or a hoodie like he usually was, he was shirtless, but his arms were still wrapped in bandages. He had seen Dream's arms a couple of times now, but still, Dream always wanted them covered up.

He looked so peaceful though, so undisturbed, that it made George wonder why Dream didn't sleep more often, when he was awake, he always seemed to be anxious, on edge, even alert.

Dream suddenly twisted so that he was now laying on his back, he was still asleep, but his change in position allowed George to see the hickeys that were all over his neck.

Hickeys from last night.

Hickeys he had given Dream.

_

It was now slowly coming back.

"Do you want to try without?"

"Yes."

George hadn't been sure if Dream would say yes but he was very happy when he did, he knew he wouldn't be able to simply sleep next to Dream tonight.

Once they had agreed on this, Dream turned to George, grinned, and then pushed him backwards against one of the walls of his room where he resumed kissing him.

Dream's self-control always seemed to vanish when it was just him, George and a bed in a room and he hated how George could drive him crazy, make him so rash and reckless.

But at the same time, he loved it.

George's lips were always so soft and he loved the feeling of them against his own, if it were possible, he would kiss George all day and never stop.

He pulled away though and carefully placing his hand under George's chin, tilted George's head sideways so he could start on his neck.

But George didn't want a hickey right now. He wanted to give Dream hickeys instead.

"Let me," George whispered.

And so he spun them around, Dream was now backed up against the wall.

Dream was taken slightly by surprise, he wasn't offended, no, if George wanted to be the one in control, then that was fine by him.

He was thinking about how George had done this down the alley, and how much he had enjoyed George being all over him, how much it turned him on.

It was probably the wine that was making George so bold, but it didn't matter, he was into it.

He let George step closer towards him, so no space separated them and he let George turn his head sideways and he closed his eyes when George's lips connected with his neck.

Better in the dark

He could now feel George's lips working on his neck, could feel them gently touch and pull away from his skin but soon George stopped pulling away and he was now sucking a spot on his neck and hard, waiting for the dark circle to form.

Fuck

George had actually been the first person to give him a hickey, to mark his neck, and he wanted him to be the last.