Chapter 20 - The Strict Side

Lewis' POV

Err...what just happened? She soon just snuggled up against my chest and settled. Is she actually being serious? Well I'll find out sooner or later. Just kidding I'll find out in a few days because that's how Lynelle works. Gets you curious early and then tells you a few days later.

Kim's POV

I was making my way back to Lynelle and Lewis' flat but I bumped into Duncan on the way.

"I think Lewis and Lynelle are asleep I can hear the snores from Lewis"

"Well I have Lynelle's keys so whatever let's just go in"

"OK then sure" we started walking to their flat I just unlocked the door. We stepped in and they were just on the couch both asleep and Lynelle looked super comfy, her face was settled in the crook of his neck.

"Oh look what we have here, Lewnelle in their greater glory" I muttered

"This is definitely most likely gonna be Lynelle's wallpaper for her phone" Duncan just took a picture of them as he said this.

"Do you think that they'll be mad if we post this on twitter?" I asked

"Not at all Lewis might but Lynelle can make him fine with it we all know this"

"yeah true" I just posted the picture on twitter

"There you go and if Lewis gets mad then we'll have his master take care of him"

"His master, what a fitting name to call Lynelle"

"I know right and let's go to my flat cause for God sakes there's too many people here"

"you know we should put our phones on silent so he can't call us"

"Yeah but he knows where we live"

"To Sjin's flat then" he replied

"You know what? forget it we still have the power to call Lynelle"

"Yeah his only rightful tamer"

"That is so true and you know what? on the subject of Lewnelle, I think Lynelle's made a lot of changes on him"

"You know I think it's great that Lynelle is a great person to join The Yogscast and I also think she made the everyday office atmosphere more cheerful but Lewis is kind of being a bit different I understand that he's now fully in love with her because don't tell anyone but that's how I felt about her back in 2012 but I think he's gotten a little too obsessed with her"

"Define obsessed I mean how obsessed can he really be? Sure he could never want to stop getting kisses or hugs but anything else?"

"He's even really protective with her for example every single guy in the Yogscast that is age compatible with her he makes an excuse to get her away for example yesterday we were having a really funny conversation and then he comes along and asks her to try to find his ear phones when they were obviously sticking out if his back pocket"

"Amazing, he might have forgotten"

"yeah I doubt it ever since he's gotten into that accident he searches everywhere before he drives off" we Soon reached his flat and we just sat down on the couch

"OK I guess"

"What about that time when Sjin was giving her a hug and he actually just like interrupted the conversation because he had something that he wanted helping with editing one of her videos man the guy is better at editing at a mile off she usually gets an editor to do the hard stuff"