Jin- (shocked) actually now when said that my worries about my mate is gone. Seriously, what we gonna do when Yoongi's mate come?

Hazel- (shocked) protect her from being sacrificed to devil?

Jin- ooh fuck, we have to arrange two bodyguards.

Joon- what about twins?

Jin- I said bodyguards not body watchers.

Hazel- (laughing) from my experience, I believe someone peaceful enough to control Yoongi will be coming. Nature will put a lock on him.

Jin- you're right. She will change him for sure. Our cold Yoongi will become sweet. I want to see her making him do things. (Laughing)

Jackson – are you talking about the pale one?

Joon- yes

Jackson – he hates girls, isn't he?

Joon- yes, how you know?

Jackson – Lisa accidentally grabbed him when she fell. He cursed and insulted her. That started a fight and he end up beaten by her.

Jin- (shocked) what??

Jackson – poor guy, he never knew she was the best fighter of the team and insulted her.

Jin, Joon and Hazel stared at Jackson for a minute. 

It was only few hours after they reached here. Yoongi already got beaten up?

Hazel, - Jin oppa, make sure you talk to him or else he will get killed by girls.

Jin- I know. He only used to know typical girls but now he is meeting more and more fighters.

Joon- if this continues we'll lose one brother.

Jin- I'll talk to him. But now let's go to dining room. It's almost time for dinner. We will be late.

................

While having dinner Joon made her sit with them which made Yoongi confused. Yoongi glared at Joon. Joon laughed lightly,

Joon- you're thinking right, she put a spell on me too. And also It's unbreakable.

Yoongi narrowed his eyes towards Joon. Then he glanced at Hazel before going back to his food. Others started laughing. Hazel was also laughing. Suddenly Jimin and Tae came and sat with her. Hazel looked at them.

Jimin- Hazel, you accepted kookie's apology before. Now you accepted Joon hyung's too. Why can't you accept ours?

Hazel- and why should I do that? (coldly)

Tae- (pouting) because we are cute?

Jimin- (also pouting) yeah.

Hazel couldn't control her smile.

Hazel – let me think.... what...

Jimin and tae hugged her together for a second. Hobi was staring at them. Jin hold Hobi's hand tightly to prevent him from doing anything. Hazel was shocked. After a few seconds they let her go. Hazel looked them with a confused face.

Jimin- don't take it in a wrong way.... actually we missed you.

Hazel was looking at them unbelievably.

Tae- you may not believe us, but you were the only true friend we had in our life other than our brothers. We used to have many friends around us in our school but none of them were real. They all wanted attention and had to show off.