14-kidnapped

* this font represents thoughts*

* this font represents dialogue*

* this font represents wolf*

Remember this while reading book. Don't forget to vote and comment. Now enjoy reading.

can I talk to you? Hazel was looking curiously at Hobi.

Hobi hesitated for a minute then opened door for her to enter. As she got in he closed the door behind her. He gestured her to sit on bed and sat near her.

After a moment of silence Hazel spoke.

Hazel- are you okay?

Hobi looked at her eyes. His eyes clearly crying for help. Then he looked back down.

Hazel – I really clueless what to do but I can feel the amount of suffering you are going through. If you want I'm a good listener...

Hobi- can I hug you??

Hazel flinched at this question.

Hazel- yes, sure.

He pulled her to a hug. She hugged him back tighter and patted him. She felt warm liquid on her shoulder. He was crying. All the weight he had closed inside him was coming down as his tears.  They stayed like that for sometime. When he became calm he let her go.

Hobi- (wiping his tears)  I'm really sorry for that.

Hazel – it's all right. It's something everyone needs. When we shut our emotions for a long time, it comes out together and hug helps a lot. How is your nightmare? Is that becoming worse?

Hobi- how...... you know?

Hazel – I talked to kookie. He told me. I was bit hesitant to come here, he requested me. He was worried about your nightmare.

Hobi- What? He knows??

Hazel- you talk in sleep. Not only you, others too.

Hobi- how much........ have he heard?

Hazel- he thinks that your fears have something to do with it. He thinks you were traumatized when you were small.

Hobi- (shocked)  he knows that too? 

Hazel looked in his direction. Hobi was staring at floor.

Hobi- he is right. I don't remember much but someone had kidnapped me when I was little. It may be around the time our family got attacked. They closed me inside a dark room which looked like dungeon. I remember me crying and begging  let me out. That's the only memory I have. Some times in night i feel i'm trapped inside somewhere. Same feeling of fear troubles me. Other than kookie Jin hyung knows about it too.  I thought it was just something my mind created but now I am scared that I'm knowing the details of past. What if this story comes up? What if it had happened really? I feel......scared......

Hazel took his hands and hold it tightly.

Hazel – even if it had happened you will get the answer for these clueless nightmares. That will help you to conquer your fear. traumas will haunt you till death if you don't overcome it. It's not easy. It takes years, sometimes results not fully satisfied. But you can improve this condition. You can do this.....you are lot braver than you think. You will beat all your fears one day.