12- truth

* this font represents thoughts*

* this font represents dialogue*

Remember this while reading book. Don't forget to vote and comment. Now enjoy reading.

Anna is not your real aunt. Jihoon sighed

Hazel –(shocked) what??

Jihoon- yes, she was your parents neighbor. That goes to me too. Your parents were like own brother and sister for us. Anna and i were best friends and trouble makers in our past. I was bit scared of everything but she was very brave. She pulled me into all sort of trouble. We were so happy in our teenage. When we knew we both were mates, happiness doubled. We shared it with your parents first. They both were the people who trained me and Anna. They both were loved by everyone. Great warriors and leaders.

Hazel- my parents were leaders of that pack?

Jihoon- yes, They were our role models. I remember the day you born. I and Anna was curiously waiting for you. I took you in my hand that day. You stared at me like you were going to kill me. You were a good baby Hazel. But next day after you born hyung and nuna became tensed as some messenger visited them. They tried to run away with you. At first we didn't understand why. We were only teenagers. It was your fate Hazel, fate changed everything..

What? My fate? What change?

Hoseok- what happened?

Jihoon- there was a prophecy in our world. I will tell you details about it later. But It was said that you were born to destroy the evil clan. A clan who were reason for many people's struggle. They want to rule the world. They think everyone is under them. They angered the moon goddess. It is said that there will be birth of some warrior children who will eradicate that clan. No one believed until you were born. Those people attacked your house. Your parents and Anna went missing. Later I heard from her parents that she was killed. I never saw her again. I thought you were also killed. Whole werewolf clan mourned your death. We had a hope but we lost it a long time ago. We just avoid getting into their nerves to keep out of danger. I have informed elders. They told me Anna did a great job. Now I know why she left me.

Tae- why?

Jihoon- she was doing her duty.

Jimin- what duty?

Jihoon-  she had to do it for hiding Hazel. Hazel must be hidden well or else she'll get attacked. That clan is searching for her every where. This forest is someplace they won't dare to come. But she as she transformed could be recognised easily. That's why I compelled you all to leave her house immediately.

Namjoon – So you're telling us that she is someone who was already predicted to be born.

Jihoon- not only her. you all too, boys

Tae- what the hell?

Jihoon-  As I told you she is some one who is a blessing by moon goddess to the wolves and other beings. Her mate is someone who have to be with her till the end. So that mate will be powerful. The prophecy clearly says her mate and his six brothers are warriors.

Yoongi- how could someone predict birth of a child. And what about our family. Do you know them hyung?

Jihoon- well you never believed in werewolves. There are many unbelievable things in world yoongi. And your family, I have met you all when you were toddlers. Its same as Hazel. I had best friends in south clan who were four siblings. Haechan, Haechul, Haeson and Haeyong.

Hazel-  is that their parents?

Jihoon- Haeyong was only girl among them. But she was very powerful. Even when her mate's family abducted her she fought with them and win. The leader of that pack who was her mate had already fall in love with that brave girl. Their marriage even bought two clans together. Eventually boys also found their mate and married them. Haechan was first blessed with a boy and two years later another one. Haechul also have two boys and younger one was youngest of all. Haeson had an eldest son and twins. Haeyong also had a two boys. Both were in same age as Haechan's sons. Those boys were known as warriors. When I visit them they used to play wooden sword fight with me. They were quick learners. I remember those days clearly. But unfortunately they were also the part of a prophecy. Which made their parents to hide their children in an orphanage and during the process they lost two boys and their own lives.

Jin-  stop it....

Jihoon- I think you know something, isn't it jin?  Jin was five and Yoongi were four. Hoseok and Namjoon were three, Jimin and Tae were two and Jungkook was a new born. I was there when kook's mother was pregnant with him.

Yoongi – I don't want to hear anything.

Jihoon- you may be shocked, but it's truth. Hobi and twins had elder brothers.  But they wasn't saved.

Namjoon- what the fuck is this prophecy?

Jihoon- tell you later, now you guys must relax

Tae- relax?? You want us to relax??

Jihoon- I'm telling you take your time, now go to your room. You all are already exhausted with these truths. You are not in good mood for complicated discussion. And Namjoon if you need proofs I can provide you to read. Hazel read Anna's diary. It must have some more details. When you all can think properly meet me. Because I'm also not in good mood so I don't want to snap at you guys. I'll be in my room. Bye.

Hazel- wait, read this. its also for you.

Hazel gave jihoon a letter. He looked at Hazel and she gave him a nod.
Jihoon left the room. Everyone was shocked. Jin, hazel and Hoseok were sitting with their heads down. Tae and Jimin were murmuring something. Yoongi and Namjoon were angry. Jungkook looks confused.

Yoongi- what the fuck is happening?

Jin- Yoongi shut up, it's not the time.

Yoongi- what?? Why?? Suddenly I'm learning that my parents were killed because of some bull shit. I can't even get angry?

Jin- I SAID STOP IT...... It's not only about your parents. We are also in same situation. We all are shocked.

Hazel – Jin oppaaa

Jin looked at her. She gestured him to calm down. He looked down.

Hazel –  you guys go to your rooms.

Yoongi- who are you to give us order?

Hazel- I just meant you guys must not fight for this reason

Yoongi- why do you care?

(That's enough. I'm gonna kill this pale one here and save the world)

Jungkook- hyung, I think she is right. We can't fight for this. We are not in right mind. Let's talk later.

Yoongi- whatever, I'm going to my room. Don't come anywhere near to my room unless you want to be killed.

Joon- no one here is in a play mood

Jungkook-  That's enough. Now all go to your rooms.

They all left except for Jungkook and Hazel. Hazel sighed.

Jungkook –  Hazel, are you okay?

Am i okay??

A/n
~ many truths have been revealed in this chapter. Anna is not Hazel's aunt and past of boys' family.

I'm really exhausted these days. I have started to work on the sequel of this book. But now as i'm stuck with exams, i couldn't concentrate in it. I wish i could make it ready before this story finishes. I'll try my best for that.
Love you all.