9-Avoiding

* this font represents thoughts*

* this font represents dialogue*

Remember this while reading book. Don't forget to vote and comment. Now enjoy reading.

Words spoken cannot be taken back

It's been two weeks since the event. Hazel is not talking to any of boys other than Jin and Hoseok. She stopped training kook, reading with Namjoon and hanging around with Tae and Jimin.

Hoseok is trying his best to make me feel that his brothers are not bad guys. I just loved his attempts. I know what he says is true. And I have told him that too. But he is scared that i'll end up hating them. Poor guy.

At first boys didn't mind it. But as time goes Jungkook and Namjoon started to feel regret. But Hazel was not at all giving up.

If I let them go now they won't try to stop themselves from judging others.

They even asked Hoseok and Jin for help but they declined.

What if puts her charms on you too? Aren't you scared? Jin asked mockingly.

They  perfectly knew what Jin meant. When asked again he rejected help firmly.  They didn't have more guts to ask Jin. So they kept on trying themselves.

I started to feel like I must give them a chance. But these days i'm not well. I may end up fighting them. I'm in a bad mood.

But Hoseok noticed Hazel was becoming more emotional as these days.

It seems like she is struggling. I could feel her sadness and pain. Something is hurting her and I can't keep avoiding this ,Hobi thought.

She is losing her temper frequently. She also told him she is having a weird feeling. Her body is always feeling burning. Frequent headaches.

This headache is killing me. I have already snapped twice at Jin oppa for stepping on my leg. Its suffocating me. I feel like my body has been thrown into fire. I can't stand this anymore.

They notified Jihoon about this. Jihoon's face changed when heard this.

(Why does he looks like he heard I killed someone?)

He was shocked. He told them they can go back he will take Hazel to hospital later. After they were gone Jihoon went through his collection of books.

Jihoon-  there is no way for that. Where did I put that book? Got it. Page196. Rogues take 3-4 months to reach their transformation period. It's been only 3 weeks. What if? No way. It maybe some disease. I must take her to hospital.

After this Jihoon went to training ground. He observed the ground. Everyone was practicing. Hazel was sitting there watching them. Hoseok look concerned about her. Jungkook was trying to talk to her but Jin was keeping him away. Yoongi was angrily looking at Jin.

(If this goes on Jin and Yoongi both will kill each other by staring)

Yoongi- Jungkook why are you wasting your time for this? She putting up act to lure you.

( he is starting this again.)

Jungkook- hyung, shut up. She isn't acting or something.

Yoongi- wow Hazel, you got another admirer, how could you manage to get all of them in your pocket. You must be expert in this.

(Okay, that's it. I have to leave.)