🍂 chapter- 5 🍂

Start from the beginning

"O-oh t-thats hyungie i-i do." Jungkook replies stuttering badly.

"Care to explain what are you doing here instead of being in your class?" Taehyung demands in his deep husky voice sending shiver run down jungkook's spine.

But before jungkook can open his mouth jimin came there to save the poor bunny from the tiger.

"Oh tae i called him here, i need his help in something." Jimin said while jungkook mentally thanked jimin for it.

Jungkook came here to see taehyung. He knows everything about taehyung's schedule. He planned to stare at his hyungie secretly but out of excitement he shouted after seeing taehyung in front of him.

"What help?" Taehyung asks further knitting his eyebrows.

"We don't have to tell you it's personal." Jimin replies crossing his arms over his chest.

"Fine but let me warn you both if i again saw him bunking his classes, no one will be worse than me, got it?" Taehyung warned sternly causing both of them to gulp. They both nods their heads instantly.

Taehyung after glancing at them for the last time went to the ground. Both released a breath which they were holding for don't know how much time.

"He is scary." "He is hot."

Jimin and jungkook said in unison and then looks at eachother.

"He is not scary hyung." Jungkook whined while jimin to rolled his eyes.

"Fine fine but let's go and give this box to yoongi hyung." Jimin said dragging jungkook with him.

--🥀--

Taehyung woke up near 9 in the morning for the first time in his life. He did his morning routine and went downstairs to have breakfast.

"Good morning mom." He greets his mom and sat down on the chair.

"Omo, am i seeing it right? Kim taehyung the laziest person in the whole world is awake early and that too on sunday. I think I'm imagining things now." Mrs kim exclaimed over dramatically.

While taehyung just stares at her with a blank face. She immediately put a finger on her lips shutting her mouth. Taehyung then starts to look around clearly searching for a certain bunny boy.

"Mom why it's so quiet today? Where is kook? Is he still sleeping?" Taehyung asks taking a sip from his milkshake.

"Well he is not like you and he is not at home. He went to jimin's place early in the morning." Mrs kim informed.

She was too busy in applying butter on the bread that she doesn't noticed the frown formed on taehyung's face.

"Why and when will he come back?" He asks further.

"I don't know he just told me he have some work with jimin and will return in evening." She replies shrugging her shoulders.

Taehyung after hearing it just lost his appetite. He don't know why it's bothering him so much that jungkook is not at home with him.

He was expecting jungkook to stick by his side the whole day. That's why he woke up early today but now when he is not here taehyung is not feeling any better about it.

Taehyung just had one bread for his breakfast and went back to his room with gloomy mood.

Whole day he was in bad mood. He kept staring outside the window of his room in hope that jungkook will return now but the said boy didn't and he had enough of it. He hurriedly changed his clothes and left the house.