"Just a little longer please."

Elio was shocked as he paused for a bit, but he nevertheless still wrapped his arms around her frame.

He smiled and kissed the top of his little sisters forehead, "I knew it was you."

Letting go of the hug, Alexandra turned to look at the others and saw Evan softly smiling at them whereas her Mom and Dad were looking at them with a confused expression.

"You've met her?" Amelia questioned, looking at Elio with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yup, Elio and I just met her like an hour ago before we came here. Let's just say, we helped her out in a... difficult situation." Evan said, changing up his words when he saw his little sister looking at him with pleading eyes, signalling him to not tell them about Stacy.

The two nodded their head in understanding before their eyes locked with Alexandra's, who looked at them with a small pout on her lips and with a tilt of her head.

They couldn't help but smile at the sight of their daughter, they couldn't believe that she was right in front of her.

Amelia looked at her with loving eyes and opened her arms, "Come here baby."

Alexandra stared at her open arms before she unconsciously walked towards her Mom and as soon as she was in front of her, she jumped into her arms, bringing her small arms to wrap tightly around her Moms neck.

Anthony stood next to his wife and daughter as he brought his hand up and softly stroked Alexandra's hair with a faint smile on his face.

He felt excited and happy and all sorts of different emotions regarding the return of his only daughter. He couldn't even belie she was actually in the same room as him.

Releasing from the hug, Amelia looked into her eyes, "Hey beautiful, I'm Amelia, your Mom. I'm glad to finally have you home, you have no idea how tiring it is dealing with all these stinky boys."

The 2 sons whined while Anthony just chuckled.

And for the first time in years, Alexandra smiled, she giggled. For the first time in years, she immediately felt like she belonged here, with them.

"I'm Anthony, your Father, and I'm glad to finally have my princess back home, I can't wait to spoil you." Anthony said.

Alexandra moved to stand in front of her Dad before swinging her arms and wrapping them around his neck, causing a deep laugh to leave Anthony's mouth.

"Okay guys thats enough, it's my turn now." Evan said before hugging his little sister by the waist and lifting her up.

Alexandra quickly brought her arms around his neck and let out a yelp as her ribs were pressed up against Evan's stomach.

She whimpered and Evan immediately put her down, worry etched onto his features.

It had been so long that he didn't know how to act towards the fragile little girl. All the boys were so used to being rough in their household, they had no idea on how to treat Alexandra after so long.

"Did I hurt you? Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I didn't—" Alexandra cut him off with a lighter hug, making Evan immediately shut his mouth and hide his face on the crook of her neck.

"I'm fine, your hug was just tight." She whispered.

He hummed in reply before letting go and looking at her, "Anyways, I'm Evan, your soon to be favourite brother." He said with a big goofy smile.

"We all know who her favourite brother is going to be." Elio said as he leaned forward, swiping the baby hairs away from her forehead.

"Right. Ares." Evan mumbled, knowing damn well that those two used to have a special bond that no one can replace. Ares was her favourite brother when she was little and there was no doubt that that position was going to change.