Chapter 19: Welcome!

A few months later, Adrien and Marinette decided to invite Alya, Nino, Luka, Alix, Rose, Juleka... (The whole gang) for a game night. It has been a long time since they have all been together. When they arrived, everyone was amazed by Adrien and Marinette's house, it was not very big but was well decorated inside. Anyway...they all sat down while Marinette was making Emma, sleep. She was now, one and talked fluently. She was afraid to walk at first but now can manage a little bit.

They all sat down to play and one by one, they started to loose. At first it was Luka, then Adrien...

-It's been a long time since I haven't seen you, man. Said Adrien as he gave him a beer.

-Yes, I've been on a tour and I have been pretty busy since then.

-I have listened to your music, it's really good!

-Thanks. I haven't seen you too for a while, since the battle against Hawkmoth and when I dated Marinette...

-You dated Marinette?!

-Yeah...we went on a couple of dates after university/college.

Just as Luka said that, Marinette came to sit at the counter next to him and said,

-I lost again...but-

-Marinette? Interrupted Adrien.

-Yes? She said turning towards him.

-Is it true that you dated Luka?

-Oh yeah! We went on 5, 6 dates, right? She said to Luka.

-Can I talk to you for a second? Asked Adrien.

Adrien guided Marinette in a corner and whispered,

-Why didn't you tell me?!

-Is it really important?

-To me, yes!

-Fine...I didn't tell you just to avoid this reaction. You're jealous of Luka for no reason. And you know that I have a kid with you right? Besides, we just went on a couple of dates but he never called me back. But we remained friends...

-Did you love him?

-I didn't love him, but I kind of liked him, he always found a way to calm me down and I liked his music. Don't worry...she said looking in his eyes, I won't leave you for the world, I belong to you.

She kissed him on both cheeks then rapidly on his lips and went away.

Adrien joined Marinette, who was talking to Alya and Luka.

-Hey! He said as he put his hand around Marinette. Look Luka...I know it's none of my business but why didn't you call Marinette back?

-Adrien!! Replied Marinette in a squeaky voice.

-I'm going to leave now...Bye! Said Alya and behind Luka's back, she mouthed to Marinette, "Call me!" and Marinette smiled.

-It's fine Marinette...well I guess I didn't call you back because you were not so...creative? When I first met you, I had a crush on you but when we dated, you changed...I guess, you weren't the same type of girl I liked...I liked the old creative Marinette who wanted to be a fashion designer one day.

Adrien was about to reply when Marinette put a hand on his chest to stop him and said smiling,

-Thanks Luka for being honest. You are always welcomed here whenever you want.

Luka smiled and went away. When the party ended, Marinette sat on the sofa silently without talking.

-What's wrong? Adrien asked sitting on his knees in front of her.

-What if Luka was right?

-What do you mean?

-I mean...I love my life! I love you more than anything, she said putting her hand on his cheek, but what if what he said was true. When I was young, I dreamed of being a fashion designer but, I'm so far away from it and...

-Well, it isn't too late...you can still be the fashion designer you wanted to be...you have a long life ahead of you.

Marinette sighed and Adrien raised up and kissed her passionately.

-Thanks kitty.

-Anytime bugaboo!

-But I already have everything I've ever dreamed of; you.

I hope you liked it! Anyway, I think that it's the first time Marinette says something romantic to Adrien, I mean compared to the long speeches he usually makes! But reading that last sentence already gave me chills! Lol. That's kind of the point. Imagine someone tells you that, what would you do? Unless that's someone creepy, then I would just punch him. (I'm just kidding) Anyway...thanks for reading!

Peace out!