Chapter 12: Is it really you?!

Adrien waited for Marinette. He went out with nobody else even with the constant begging of his friends telling him to move on with his life. Everyone thought that Marinette was dead, even Alya! They thought that Adrien was crazy thinking that she would be back. He even went to "Louis Vuitton" and said that Marinette was on vacation and would be back in several months! Somehow...

One late Friday night, Adrien was finishing a report for his boss when he heard someone entering his apartment. He got up and walked slowly to the living room, he hid behind a wall and heard two voices arguing,

-I think it's a bad idea!

-You don't know Tikki! I love him and I missed him so much!

-He thinks you're dead! Cried Tikki.

-Shhhh! He might be sleeping!

-Right...sorry, but what if he has moved on?! You have a lot of responsibilities Marinette!

-I know but-

Marinette did not finish her sentence because she saw Adrien coming towards her from his hiding place.

-H-Hi! Said Marinette.

He went closer to her, his eyes shining. He couldn't believe it! The love of his life finally came back! He put his hand on her cheek and the other round her waist, dragged her towards him and kissed her. Marinette kissed him back, her hands around his neck, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"A little bit later"

As Adrien was pouring some wine in glasses, Marinette sat on the couch and said,

-I like what you did to the apartment. It's nice!

-Thanks! He said and came to sit next to her giving her a glass of wine. So tell me...what happened to you?

-Well...when I was absorbed by the spotlight, I landed in the kwami world with your father.

-You couldn't be with my father, he burnt into ashes!

-No...it was just an illusion...your father is fine. I'm so sorry I had to lie to you...she said holding his hand tightly.

-It's fine...continue. He said smiling.

-So, like I said I landed in the kwami world with your father. His miraculous went back to the box and we were greeted by Master Chang Shui, the Universal guardian of miraculouses and his students. You father was arrested and put in the dungeons. I spent months there, working hard and being trained martial arts, self-defense and the knowledge of miraculouses and their powers. I worked harder than the others with the aim of coming back to you. I defeated all my dear friends and my master promised that the "Chosen One" would become the new...Universal guardian. She said showing Adrien her wrist where there was a tattoo on it.

-Waouh! Replied Adrien. So this tattoo kind of represents that you are immortal and that you are the Universal guardian?

-Yeah...

-So when you have this tattoo you are immortal?

-Yep!

-Can I have one? He asked eagerly.

Marinette laughed and said,

-You have to earn it kitty!

-It's been a long time since I haven't heard you call me "kitty"...

-I know...but I'm here now...she said and kissed his cheek.

They talked all night giving each other news on what happened. It was quite late when Marinette fell asleep on the couch and Adrien had to pick her up and lay her in bed.

"In the morning"

Marinette moaned and opened her eyes.

-Heyyy...it's nice waking up next to you. Said Adrien as he kissed her forehead.

-Sorry I slept last night...it was a long way to come down here and I was so tired...she said cuddling into Adrien's arms.

-No need to apologize M'lady! The fact that you are here is all that matters!

Marinette smiled and said,

-Thanks kitty!

-How do I know that I'm not dreaming? He said smiling.

-Do you want a proof?

-Why not?!

Marinette started kissing his neck and under his chin, she went on top of him and started kissing his cheeks, nose, forehead...

-Do you think I can go through the training self-defense and stuff? Asked Adrien

-And you just killed the vibe. Replied Marinette falling on the other side of her bed.

Adrien smiled and went on top of her and said,

-You're right, we'll talk about it later...

He took hold of her lips and kissed her passionately again and again as they went under the rug.

 I hope that you enjoyed it too! Because who knows maybe Adrien could start his training also...( I'm just saying...) Anyway...Enjoy the suspense!

Bug out!