Chapter10: Part 2 (final part) of the plan:Sacrifice

They were heading to Adrien's house. Ladybug was awfully quiet. When they arrived they exploded Gabriel's office and jumped below the ground. The other heroes detransformed automatically but it was against their will! What happened? Only Ladybug was transformed! The others tried to transform but couldn't! Who did this to them? It couldn't be Hawkmoth and Nathalie because they weren't even there! Was it Ladybug? Did she manage to do that when she was reading the book that Master Fu has given her, earlier? She snapped her fingers just as Hawkmoth and Nathalie entered. Immediately the other miraculouses went into the miraculous box except Cat Noir's which went directly in her hand. Ladybug tried her best to protect her friends.

-Go! She shouted. Without being said twice they all went away except Adrien.

As Ladybug was fighting Hawkmoth and Nathalie she said,

-Go Adrien!

-No I'm not leaving you! We are a team!

-Not this time kitty! She said smiling sadly.

She put the ring on and Adrien cried,

-NOOOOO!!! Don't do that! Too many powers at a time is dangerous! The two miraculouses are too powerful!

-I love you. She said tears in her eyes then cried, TIKKI, PLAGG UNIFY!

And she became Lady Cat. She rose in the air, Hawkmoth and Nathalie eager to see what would happen stopped fighting. Adrien was standing still, speechless. Lady Cat's eyes turned white and she was surrounded by some sort of purple shield. She looked at Hawkmoth and Nathalie who were now crawling away. She was so powerful that in a movement she threw Nathalie against the wall who fell unconscious within the shock. She rose Hawkmoth in the air and he said in a naughty voice,

-What wish will you make Ladybug?

-The same as yours Hawkmoth but with no consequences because I love your son more than anything.

-There is always a consequence.

-I know. I am the consequence.

-NOOOO!!! Cried Adrien. M'lady please don't do this!!

Lady Cat closed her eyes and suddenly a giant spotlight took her away. Hawkmoth's miraculous went away with her and Gabriel Agreste was left on his knees decomposing into ashes. It was a dreadful sight! Adrien, on his knees too, couldn't bear to look up. He has just lost the love of his life. Was it the end of Ladybug?

He couldn't think much of it because someone sat next to him.

-M-Mother?!

 Enjoy the suspense! Thank you for reading! Please vote and comment if this chapter deserves it! 

Peace out hommies!