- pretend paradise -

Start from the beginning

"Thank you Xie Lian , i know what i have to do now." He Xuan said as he rushed to his car . 

He Xuan's long feared scepticism has vanished entirely , he had never been more sure in his life , he wanted to see Shi QingXuan , he wanted to confess but he didn't want it to go wrong , he wanted all necessary preparations to be made , nothing less than the best for his beloved. 

He drove back to his place . 

"Gege what are you doing outside ?" 

" Ah San Lang , Shi had taken He Xuan's car so i figured i should lend him my car ." Xie Lian replied with a slight chuckle. 

"Gege you shouldn't have to lend your car to that asshole." Hua Cheng replied in an annoyed tone. 

"Now now , San Lang , it's the least i could do , so now that i don't have my car who's gonna drop me to my place?" Xie Lian said in a perplexed tone trying his best to hide his smirk. 

"Gege i will drop you, let's go and get dressed." Hua Cheng said while slightly pouting . 

"SAN LANG PUT ME DOWN !!!" Xie Lian shouted as Hua Cheng princess carried him inside his house. 

"Gege this is convenient isn't it ?" Hua Cheng said while slightly smirking. 

"I've spoiled you a little too much." Xie Lian said as he face palmed himself. 

As both the young males made their way inside , they got dressed into the attire best suiting the brunch , Xie Lian came out looking elegant in a fawn turtle neck paired with white pants , topped off with his butterfly neckpiece , paired with basic white sneakers , a white trench coat slightly over the shoulders completing the outfit. His hazel hair let loose. 

Hua Cheng came out looking dashing in a loose fitted crimson shirt , paired with black ripped jeans , his cape jasmine necklace added to the outfit and his black boots completed his fit. His hair made into a slight bun letting some of the hair let loose. 

"Let's go , shall we ?" Xie Lian asked as he gently smiled. 

" 'Course " Hua Cheng replied slightly blushing.