- eminent highness-

( i will be devoting this part as an insider to Hua Cheng's pov )

"Oh come on , drop the tough act Hua , i'm just asking you to accompany me to a club , a lot of my mutuals are coming and i want you to befriend some of them , how long are you planning to be an antisocial?"  He Xuan said in an ever so pleading tone. 

" Who asked you to go ? and i have no interest in befriending unknown people ." 

 Hua  Cheng replied in an ever so cold tone while working on his laptop wearing a simple crimson shirt accompanied with black trousers , with his hair made up into a simple bun. 

" Oh my god , you love me that much , that you don't want any other friends , how very sweet of you . " He Xuan replied while cunningly playing with words. 

" Shut up , and stop your nagging , I am not accompanying you anywhere. " Hua Cheng replied. 

" Hua Cheng omg, can't you help me  for once , i have someone i really wanna meet , i haven't seen him from a long time , i heard he's coming tonight." He Xuan's tone completely changed into a melancholic one. 

Hua Cheng was taken off a bit , he never heard such sincerity and longing in He Xuan's voice for as long as he had known him . At last Hua Cheng thought if the worst came to worst he could get some drinks at least . 

" Okay drop the emo act , ill accompany you , but i will leave if it becomes a waste of my time." Hua Cheng replied while slightly sighing. 

" HELL YEAH, YOU DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT I WILL MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME." He Xuan replied sounding ever so excited. 

" and what's the guarantee that it won't be a waste of my time?" Hua Cheng inquired while continuing to put his attention to his work. 

" Dude you know about that Lian family ?" He Xuan replied. 

" Yeah , that prestigious family of doctors , what about them?" Hua Cheng asked diverting his attention towards He Xuan who seated right across him on the bed. 

" The guy i wanna meet is apparently best friends with the Lian family's only son , i heard he's drop dead gorgeous like some damn royal prince or something." He Xuan replied.

" What's his name?" Hua Cheng asked sounding a bit curious. 

" Xie Lian

Hua Cheng's eyes widened at hearing the name , he felt a sudden pain in head which soon vanished , he felt as if he had heard that name before but he couldn't remember where he had heard it . 

" Dude you know him or something?" He Xuan asked curiously . 

" No , i don't " Hua Cheng replied instantly wanting to avoid any suspicion knowing He Xuan. 

" Well then , imma head out , ill meet you at the club at 9. " He Xuan said . 

" yeah k " Hua cheng replied ever so nonchalantly. 

(these are Hua Cheng's inner thoughts)

(ill be using parentheses to express his inner thoughts) 

(As i drove to reach the club , i couldn't help but wonder , who is this Xie Lian , why does his name sound so similar , not like i care. ) 

" HUA , HERE , HERE!!! " a sound came from inside the club despite the loud ambience. 

" You came eh? i am honestly a bit surprised ." He Xuan said while taking a sip of his drink. 

" Yeah whatever." Hua Cheng replied while sitting near the bar counter. 

" Give me a minute , i have to meet up some friends , ill be back." He Xuan said.

" All right." Hua Cheng replied while sipping his drink. 

(this is getting on my nerves , what a pain in the ass.) 

 it was then when Hua Cheng's gaze diverted to a man who looked ethereal in a white clothing , accompanied with white trousers  , wearing stunning glossy crimson boots complimenting his red gloves .  A  silver butterfly necklace could be visible on his neck .

Hua Cheng was left in complete awe , he couldn't comprehend the beauty of this gorgeous man who was almost seated right beside him , he couldn't understand why he couldn't take his eyes of this man , his gaze was stuck on him , his crimson eyes stared him with nothing but longing in them . 

" this is the Lian family's only son , Xie Lian." 

( So he is Xie Lian , why does he seem so familiar ? what the hell is wrong with me.) 

" i would prefer if you call me San Lang

( why did i ask him to call me by this name ? no one other than mom has called me by this name.)

" Would you like to visit somewhere with me , im sure you would love it there." 

( what the hell am i saying ? why would i take him to that place ? why can't i stop myself from saying these things ?) 

"they remind me of you San Lang

( what is this man doing to me ? why can't i stop staring him?  why do i feel as if I've  been waiting for an eternity to see this person ? ) 

" if it's for Xie Lian , i am always free." 

( what the hell is going on ? ) 

(As i drove back to my home , i couldn't understand why this one meeting , makes me want to spend more time with him , who is he ? ) 

As Hua Cheng headed back to his home , he hopped onto his bed , constantly thinking about the man he met today , he couldn't understand this surge of unexplainable feelings. The longing he felt  , he couldn't understand it . 

"if you don't know how to live anymore , then live for me . I have no answer to the question you asked . However, if you don't know the meaning to your life , then me make that meaning , use me as the reason to live."