- catharsis -

catharsis : is the purification and purgation of emotions—particularly pity and fear—through art or any extreme change in emotion that results in renewal and restoration.

.

.

.

.

" of course, i wanted to see you." 

Xie lian was taken aback with the response of the tall male , he couldn't help but smile , his smile felt pure . 

" wait what is the Lian family's son doing with Hua Cheng? , do they know each other?" 

"damn , they are rich ." 

Xie Lian definitely didn't like to be centre of attention , he always disliked it but since he was the only heir to a prestigious family, he somehow always caught attention. A visible scowl appeared on Xie Lian's face . Hua Cheng noticed this and sent death stares to all those gossiping , everyone felt a deep murderous intent from those bloody red eyes. 

" don't pay mind to these scoundrels , they love gossiping." Hua Cheng said in a comforting tone.

Xie Lian lightly chuckled at the remark . 

" Yeah , its fine , so how about we go ?" Xie Lian asked in a soft tone.

" Let's go." 

"So where are we going San Lang , you know that it's my treat right ?" Xie Lian affirmed. 

" Of course I know , i am taking you someplace and how about you pay the bills?" Hua Cheng said while sightly smirking. 

( Xie Lian can pay the bills gurls) 

" all right haha, you're always so secretive San Lang ." Xie Lian replied while laughing. 

"don't you like when things are unexpected?" Hua Cheng said. 

"I mean its not like i dislike them." 

"Then you have got nothing to worry about , just trust me." Hua Cheng said in a comforting tone. 

" i trust you." Xie Lian replied with a smile on his face.

As they reached their respective destination , they were welcomed to an ethnic Chinese restaurant , the staff was definitely aware of Hua Cheng , it seemed he came there quite often.

 The restaurant's whole aesthetic was based off an old tale of two lovers in the heavenly realm who cherished each other regardless of all the odds , the tale intrigued Hua Cheng. 

" Welcome Sir Cheng , im assuming today you are here with you're lovely friend." One of the restaurant managers inquired.