- bloodshot eyes -

As the dawn came shining in , Xie Lian was woken up by his alarm , he made his way to freshen up , after freshening up he came out wearing a white shirt paired with blue denim jeans complimented by basic boots with his hazel hair made into a bun , he didn't put much effort to his outfit yet looked effortless , Xie Lian tried to imitate his daily life as much as possible , it was the only thing that didn't remind him of his lover.

He made his way to Shi QingXuan who was still in bed. 

"Shi QingXuan , wake up would you ? , we are getting late." Xie Lian said as he slightly tapped his shoulder. 

"What time is it? " Shi QingXuan asked sounding half asleep.

"It's 8:30 , we have a lecture in 40 minutes , come on get up." Xie Lian replied while being completely expressionless , after yesterday night ,  his soft smile had vanished somewhere.

"Got it , got it , i'm awake." Shi QingXuan said as he stretched out arms.

As both the males made their way outside after having a decent breakfast , Mu Qing and Feng Xin were waiting for them outside in a black sedan. 

"Hop on , both of you." Feng Xin said. 

As Feng Xin drove the car , he gradually sneaked some glances at Xie Lian , he observed how unlike of him was it to be this silent and having an almost poker face.

After a fifteen minute ride to Xie Lian and Shi QingXuan's Uni , they both made their way to the Uni. 

"Hey ! QingXuan. " Feng Xin called out to him while still being in his car. 

"What is it ?" Shi QingXuan replied.

"The hell's wrong with Xie Lian?" Feng Xin asked in a concerned tone.

"Honestly i don't know too , it seems there was fight between him and Hua Cheng , i'm meeting up with He Xuan later at his place , i'll ask him if he knows anything." Shi QingXuan replied.

"Fight with that punk ? that's good , he gave me bad vibes anyways." Feng Xin replied in a nonchalant tone.

"Shut up , you let us know when you hear something from He Xuan." Mu Qing said with slight concern in his voice.