- lost in your passion -

"YOUR HIGHNESS!!!!" 

As the loud screams of the two martial gods echoed throughout the palace , it was no surprise that Hua Cheng heard it and didn't hesitate to run to his husband.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" Hua Cheng shouted as he picked Xie Lian from the ground as he laid unconscious. 

Hua Cheng began to tremble and his eye started to water as he saw his lover laid unconscious , looking like a deceased person , he began to fear for his life. 

"GEGE , WAKE UP! PLEASE WAKE UP , WHAT'S WRONG?" Hua Cheng continued to speak in a worried tone as he gently picked up Xie Lian and made him lie on the bed. 

"CRIMSON RAIN YOU HAVE TO COME WITH US RIGHT NOW !" Feng Xin yelled. 

"SHUT UP , GEGE WAKE UP , WHAT'S HAPPENING TO YOU ?" Hua Cheng continued to plead as tears fell from his eye. 

"CAN'T YOU SEE HE'S DYING?" 

As Hua Cheng heard what Feng Xin had said , the demonic aura in the room rose at an alarming rate , E-ming started to roll at an extremely fast pace, indicating Hua Cheng would kill anyone who spoke ill of his gege right this very instant . 

"HOW DARE YOU?" 

"HUA CHENGZU KILLING US WON'T SOLVE ANYTHING , DON'T YOU SEE HIM ? WHY DO YOU THINK HE SAID ALL THOSE THINGS TO YOU ? WHY DO YOU THINK HE WOULD SEND US TO CALL YOU HERE? " Mu Qing yelled. 

As he heard what Mu Qing said , he could understand , it all made sense now why Xie Lian would say all those things to him. 

"SPIT IT OUT RIGHT NOW , WHAT'S WRONG WITH GEGE?" Hua Cheng said as he pointed E'ming at their throats. 

"You need to come out with us , he didn't want to tell you at any costs." Feng Xin said. 

"SHUT UP AND SAY IT RIGHT HERE , I WON'T LEAVE HIM ALONE." Hua Cheng said as his anger continued to rise. 

"Pit of Perdition." 

Hua Cheng was quite knowledgeable about all the matters of the Heavens , even if it was the darkest of their secrets , he knew each one of them , it didn't matter if it was ancient history or modern , it was no wonder that Hua Cheng knew about Pit of Perdition. 

Hua Cheng fell to the ground , he couldn't stop his tears from falling , he didn't want to believe that Xie Lian was going to leave him , he felt empty. 

"CRIMSON RAIN , YOU HAVE TO MAINTAIN YOUR COMPOSURE , IF XIE LAIN SEES YOU LIKE THIS , HE WON'T BE ABLE TO BEAR IT." Feng Xin yelled. 

"this can't be happening , how did this happen? , why didn't you tell me gege ? why?"  Hua Cheng said as he went completely feral.