- pretend paradise -

"TF IS WRONG WITH HUA !! HOW THE FUCK DID HE FIGURE IT OUT ? , HE THINKS HE LIKES ME ? THAT'S BULLSHIT !! UGHHHH I MIGHT JUST BE GOING FERAL !!! " 

" AND WHERE THE FUCK IS MY CAR ? " He Xuan screamed in frustration. 

"Oh yeah , Qing Xuan took my car." He Xuan said instantly as he recalled the instance from before. 

"I need to ask that asshole Hua to lend me his car , but i don't want to." He Xuan said as he groaned in frustration. 

"He Xuan take my car." A gentle voice came from behind He Xuan. 

"Xie Lian ? Really ?" He Xuan replied expressing his gratitude.

"Of course , please do." Xie Lian said as he handed the keys of his white sedan to the tall male. 

"I appreciate it Xie Lian , i owe you big time." He Xuan said. 

"It's no problem at all." Xie Lian replied. 

" Hey can I ask you something ? i hope you won't mind it." Xie Lian asked as the visible grin disappeared from his face. 

"Of course go on." He Xuan replied in curiosity .

"Do you like Shi QingXuan?" Xie Lian asked with a straight face. 

He Xuan wasn't too stunned at the question , he figured if Hua Cheng knew then Xie Lian would have known as well. 

"Yeah I do." He Xuan replied with a smile on his face as pure as it could be. 

"He Xuan I'm glad , I know you aren't as of now ready to confess and you wanna take things slow at your pace and nothing's wrong with it , but right now looking at the situation, if you really love him , He Xuan you should really tell him. " Xie Lian said with a slight tension in his tonality. 

"Shi is my best friend , he's always been there whenever i needed him and i wanna be there for him , i don't wanna go forward and assume his feelings , it's not my place to tell you what he feels ,  i just want him to be happy and i hope he gives the answer your looking for." Xie Lian said as he slightly smiled. 

He Xuan stood and heard each and every word the other male had to say , he understood if he didn't confess to him now then he would lose him , he already lost him for years when they separated after high school but now he doesn't wanna waste a single second , this shadowy paradise  had to come to and end and become an eternal paradise .