Shoving her off me with ease, she staggered back in shock. Brushing my hair out of my face, I ready myself to take her to her maker.

"How dare you-"

"Is there a problem here?" Silence. Dead, graveyard silence. I find myself whirling around, not because of the words but because of who said them.

Parting like the Red Sea the crowd moved aside to let the speaker through. And to my shock and the shock of everyone else, it was the British, brooding, incredibly hot, bad boy strolling through like he owned the place. He definitely owned all the attention at the moment, mine included.

To the onlookers he looked bold and fearless, but I knew him and I could see the flicker of uncertainty in his eyes that washed away when I sent him smile.

Ignoring the dumbfounded, flummoxed and wide-eyed expressions of the crowd, he moved towards us. I smirked as I saw the mystified look on Anna's face.

Good.

"Is there a problem ladies?" Zayde asked raising a perfectly sculpted brow, his British accent seeping through making the girls swoon. I could have sworn I heard someone faint.

Insert eye roll.

"A-Archer, I- w-what what I me-eant to say is- is the- I am- you're is- there's no problem.... I'll be leaving now." Anastasia stuttered, crumbling under his intense stare. She's scurried away a second later, her minions whom I failed to notice, scampered away with her. Among them was Jade. I tried to ignore the hurtful pang I felt when I saw her.

Turning back to me, Zayde gave me a cheeky grin before reaching into his backpack. Confused, my eyes follow the movement as he pulled out what looked like clothing.

Wait a minute.....Oh My God.

My cheeks heated when I realised that the red shirt dress was mine.

"Here you go Fluffy, you forgot this at mine yesterday. I won't be surprised if you're flustered, forgetful attitude this morning was as a result of last night. Was I too much luv? I promise to go easier next time."

Shocked gasps echoed around us, and my blush deepened as my eyes went wider, my mouth falling open. Zayde smirked, thrusting the clothes into my hands before turning around to face the onlookers.

A simple raised brow was all it took for them to zoom off. I stared at his back, dumbfounded.

I had been at his place, but it was the October showers and rain thing, I couldn't go home after the project. He had my clothes but that was because I was soaked and he gave me his to wear for the night. Desmond was there, his father was out, and the two of them taught me how to play chess.

Nothing happened, really.

Why are you looking at me like that?

"Zayde!" I hissed. "What is wrong with you?!"

"Are you talking to me luv?"

"Yes! Why the hell did you make everyone think we had sex?!" Zayde smirked.

"You don't want to?" He pouted.

"I-I-no I mean ye- whatever. You can't just do that!" I stumbled over my words, Zayde seemed to have that effect on everyone.

He tilted his head to the side in the most adorable way ever, and smiled at me.

Is this a joke?

Frustrated I stomped my way over to him, pounding his chest angrily and growling out my anger. He chuckles finding the situation amusing for some reason as he lifts my hands his chest, kissing my knuckles gently.