Episode 66

A bright new day. Naira is in an airport pushing her trolley

 As she proceeds towards the exit Kartik is  standing there with excitement

. As she proceeds towards the exit Kartik is standing there with excitement. Naira sees him and gets excited. She leaves the trolley and runs to Kartik and throws herself on him.Kartik pulls her into his embrace.

Kartik pulls her into his embrace

Naira: Kartik....it's been so long since we met...I missed you mendak
Kartik: I missed you too Sherni
After moments of tight hug finally Kartik lets Naira on her feet.
Naira: Kartik...I got admission for PG in the same college where you are studying..we can be together again..and do you know something actually everyone wanted to surprise you but I can't resist myself from spilling the beans.
Kartik: What's it jaan?
Naira: Kartik...family is planning our marriage..actually once I join and we get back they have planned our sagaai.
Kartik turns red
Kartik: What....really...why didn't you tell me on phone
Naira: Then how will I see this tamatar...
Naira touches his face and her face gets dull
Kartik: What happened Jaan?
Naira keeps her hand on a scar above his eye.
Naira: Kartik...that accident...
Kartik: Naira..it's nothing...Rishabh is alive and happy with Neha. That's important.
Naira smiles as Flashback rolls on..

The day when Rishabh hugged Naira and Kartik slapped him...Kaira are having a romantic time. Rishabh storms out of the park in anger seeing the romance...
Kartik notices that Rishabh is walking in the middle of the road and truck is speeding in that way. Kartik runs to Rishabh and pulls him aside..in that process Kartik gets hit by a car and is thrown on mud lane while Rishabh falls on the other side of the road..the truck passes away.

the truck passes away