Episode 34 Romantic Surprise

A beautiful morning. Naira is in her room still in bed. Keerthi comes in with a tray having coffee and cupcakes.

Keerthi: Naira! Its morning wake upNaira stretches yet her blanket is still wrapped around her

Naira stretches yet her blanket is still wrapped around her. Keerthi pulls the curtains aside and lets the sunlight inside.
Then she pulls the blanket thus making sunlight fall on Naira's face.
Naira: Good morning bhabhi
Keerthi: Good morning! By the way seems like someone doesn't want to leave their dream world and enter reality.
Naira: Bhabhi...
Keerthi: Naira we have crossed this stage of love too. We know how it feels.
Noticing Naira getting awkward Keerthi hugs her.

Keerthi: Naira its getting late for college. Get fresh have this coffee and the cupcakes and get ready.
Naksh enters the room.
Naksh: Keerthi you forgot the strawberry sauce. Naira loves chocolate cupcakes with strawberry sauce.
Naira: Bhai..anything special today? You are taking so much extra care
Keerthi: When you did so much for us why can't we?
Naksh: Naira don't get scared. It is all because of a special person.
Saying this Naksh winks at Naira. He keeps the strawberry sauce on the tray and takes Keerthi out with him. Naira is in a complete state of shock yet she gets up to do her routine work. The scene freezes.
Airport is shown. Anurag and Prerna come out to see Kartik waiting for them there. Kartik runs to hug Anurag.

 Kartik runs to hug Anurag

Kartik: Bhai..
Anurag: Kartik is everything alright?
Kartik: First get into the car then I'll tell you.
He helps them with the luggage. Once into the car Kartik tells them about Keerthi's kidnap and how they rescued her.
Anurag: Why didn't you tell us till today?
Kartik: Naksh was stubborn not to disturb you in your honeymoon.
Prerna: But Kartik..did you atleast tell the families?
Kartik: Only after Keerthi di came back. Bhabhi thanks to Viren bhai he and his friend were really supportive
Anurag: These many things occurred and you guys didn't bother to tell us. So bad. That Aditya I must see him and thrash him.
Kartik: He is in jail bhai..
Prerna: How is Keerthi now?
Kartik: She is fine
Kartik's phone rings. Its Naksh
Naksh: Kartik we did what you said
Kartik: Thank you Naksh
Naksh: I'll drop her at college as you said.
Kartik: Done
Kartik cuts the call
Anurag: Whats it Kartik?
Kartik: Bhai..the day you went to Paris and the day Keerthi went missing was the first monthiversary of us confessing our feelings. I could not do anything for her on that day. Actually I planned something for that night but it couldn't happen. That's why I asked Naksh to help me to surprise her.
Prerna: wow Kartik so romantic
Kartik: Thank you bhabhi.
The scene freezes.