Episode 43

Kartik and Naira are inside the room.

They hear a knock and turn to see Akash standing there with a girl (Naina)Akash: May we come in?Kartik: Sure bhai is there a need to ask?Akash: By the way she is my wifey NainaNaira: Good to see you bhabhi I was very happy to hear that you recover...

Akash: May we come in?
Kartik: Sure bhai is there a need to ask?
Akash: By the way she is my wifey Naina
Naira: Good to see you bhabhi I was very happy to hear that you recovered
Naina: You too will get well soon Naira..Akash has told a lot about you
Akash: Naira..if I'm not bothering you can I ask what happened from you kidnap to your escape..we are actually confused
Naira: Sure bhai...
Flash back rolls on

Naira is shopping the decorations in the market. She suddenly feels someone standing very close to her. Before she could move away the person presses a handkerchief against her face.

Naira falls unconscious

Reality
Naira: I don't know how long I was unconscious but once I opened my eyes I saw that I was in godown and many goons were there. Some guy called Mr.X was talking to someone on call. Then I realised that I have been kidnapped in place of Prerna di and they were planning to threaten Kartik with me and ask him to bring Prerna di to get me. I also got to know that he was watching everyone. Then someone came there..he didn't seem like a goon on the contrary he was dressed like a business man. That guy told Mr.X that he has asked Kartik to bring di here and Kartik too has agreed. Then he revealed that he will capture her too along with me and send us to a far off place and use Goenka diamonds to smuggle his illegal diamonds and gold from France under their banner as his company is under police supervision.
Akash: Did he say his name or company name?
Naira: No..
Akash: How did you escape ?

Flash back: Naira hears their conversation and is shocked. The goons remove the ropes around her as they want to take her to the spot where they had called Kartik. Naira uses this and fights the goons as Mr.X and Mr.Bajaj were busy talking inside a room there. Naira runs out from the godown
Naira: I must call Kartik and warn him not to bring bhabhi to the spot...
She sees a small shop with a pay phone. She goes there
Naira: Bhaiya (panting) Cannn I make a phone call?
She calls Kartik . As soon as she speaks a few words she sees the goons coming there so she keeps the phone and runs away.