Episode 7

Kartik: Tomorrow after college I will come with you to the library. Ab kush?

Naira: Yes. [She yawns].

Kartik: I think you are sleepy. Go and sleep. Good night.

Naira: Good night Kartik.

She dozes off.

Kartik smiles to himself

KArtik to himself: I must inform bhai about coming late tomorrow

He then remembers the phone number given by Viren. He searches for the paper. Finds it and goes to Anurag's room.

Anurag is in his room working on his laptop. Kartik knocks and comes in.

Anurag: Kartik at this time what happened?

Kartik: I want to tell you something. The reason for my change.

Anurag closes his laptop , turns towards Kartik, keeps a pillow a his lap and gestures him to say.

Kartik tells him all that happened. {Flash back runs. Kartik pulls Naira's leg. Naira is locked up by his friends. Kartik saves her. Naskh beats up Kartik. Kartik comes home angrily. His friends betray him. Naira saves Kartik. Kaira become friends. Naira asks Kartik to accompany her to library}

Anurag pats Kartik on his back.

Anurag: Hmm. Seems to be a very good girl. And also a good family. She has called you to library so go.  Atlast you have found a good friend. Whether it is a boy or girl. Character means. I warn you not to join with those boys again.

Kartik: Sure bhai.

Kartik takes the paper and give it to Anurag.

Anurag: What is it?

Kartik: Bhabhi's number. Kaam aayega.

Anurag blushes. Kartik smiles and leaves to his room and sleeps.

Anurag looks at the paper. He smiles to himself. He thinks of calling her but realizes that it is late in night.
Anurag: She must have slept.

Anurag saves the number as Prerna and alos viren's no. He tries to go to sleep. He closes his eyes. Prerna's  face comes to his mind. He smiles. He tosses and turns but he is unable to sleep. He sits up on his bed.