Episode 25 - Anupre Sangeet

Hello everyone,25th episode is here. It is truly a milestone. My thanks to everyone who reads this ff. The next few episodes will be lengthier than usual and will be dedicated to celebration of ANUPRE WEDDING.

Kartik reaches home and runs to Anurag who is in his room. Kartik bangs the door.

Anurag: Arrey Kartik...wait...

He comes and opens the door. Kartik hugs him. Anurag understands that Naira's answer was yes.

Anurag: Naira loves you too right

Kartik gets free from the hug and : Yes bhai...We love each other...

Anurag: I told you right...

Kartik goes towards Anurag's bed and takes his phone which is lying on the bed and dials Prerna and puts the call on speaker

Prerna picks it up within a ring.

Prerna: Anurag Ji..Has Kartik come back..did Naira accept his love..What did Kartik say..

Kartik: Bhabhi...bhabhi...pehle kis Sawal ka jawab doon

Prerna sighs hearing Kartik's happy tone.

Prerna: Kartik..tum..

Kartik: Sorry bhabhi my phone is in my bag so I called from bhai's phone. And to answer your questions Naira said......

Prerna: Yes

Kartik: How..did

Prerna: Your voice says it.

Kartik: Smart ho aap...I'm so happy bhabhi.

Prerna: We are happy for you

Kartik: We❓

Anurag : Prerna and me..atleast someone included me in the conversation. By the way when are you telling our families about your love?

Kartik: After your shaadi. Naira's order.

Anurag and Prerna laugh.

Anurag: Very good Kartik I appreciate that you listen to her. She is smarter than you.

Kartik stares at him.

Prerna: Anurag stop pulling his legs.

Kartik: Acha you both talk. I have lot of works for your sangeet,I'll leave. Bye bhabhi good night.

Kartik goes to his room.

Anurag: Prerna were you thinking about Kartik and Naira when the call came

Prerna: Anurag I always think of you and today I knew that you will be anxious to know what Naira told Kartik. So ultimately I was thinking of them. And see what I said became true. Kartik's life is beautiful due to Love.

Anurag: You are always right. I love you so much.

Prerna: I love you too.

They both blush. Scene freezes.

A week has passed since Kaira confessed their feelings. 19 days are more for Anupre wedding. It's Sangeet day. As Dadi had issues on having combined (bride side + groom side) sangeet and mehendi in Goenka or Vadhera house, Akshara and Naitik offered to celebrate them in Singhania Sadan. All couples were allotted songs by Kaira to dance in Sangeet.

Goenka house is shown. Kartik is in his room. He is dressed in a white sherwani and is brushing his hair while whistling a tune. He phone beeps. He looks down to see a message from Naira. He opens it and sees a pic of Naira's hand.