23 - "Surprise!"

"Where are we even going?"

"I also don't know Jimin~sii"

"Surprise!"

11:15 am, Saturday

Jimin and Yeonjun go downstairs and saw the BTS nad TXT some watching, some are cooking and the others are cleaning. They go to the kitchen and quietly make themselves coffee. They didn't bother to greet them but instead the two just go outside and seat on one of the chairs inhaling some fresh air.

While the others inside are laughing quietly because of the two's actions but they didn't bother to go to them for the surprise to be perfect. The two are just talking about things and also talking about the others actions. The two are confused why the others are acting very different today. They are thinking maybe they drink drugs or they have eaten something but little did they know that the others prepare a surprise for them, that would begin later at exactly 7:15 pm.

_____________________

7:00 PM

It was almost time for the surprise so everybody get into their works and actions. The other maids already started bringing the two where the surprise is.

"Where are we even going?"

"I also don't know Jimin~sii"

Once they reach the surprise place the maids took off their blindfolds and the others shouted making them flinched but recover quickly.

"Surprise!"

The two are shocked but happy on what's happening but they are confused why did the others prepare something like this.

____________________

End of Chapter 23!

Hope you guys like it!

Sorry for the short chapter.