19 - Meet with Jimin's Friend

7:30 am, Friday

Third Person POV

The BTS just woke up and take a bath and get dress for school. When they get to school the others seperate ways with Jimin like as always. While walking in the hallway Jimin saw his new friend. He greeted his new friend and the new friend greeted back as they run to each other and go to the rooftop together, since it was just 7:55 am and their class starts at 9:00 am. While walking through the rooftop the new friend talked asking him which breaked the silence.

"So did you already tell your boyfriends for later's meet?""Yep, all good""So... what did they say? I mean did they agree Jimin~sii?""Yes, they have agreed. Well at first I thought they would not agree but I was shocked because they did, they're even excited as fuck because we're all going to be friends which is beyond my expectation.""Well that's good to hear and we're the same HAHAHA. Btw, is your boyfriends and you have a kpop group? Because ours have.""Oh yes indeed we do have a kpop group." Before the new friend could  even talk the bell rang which startled them Jimin and the new friend was shocked that its already 8:45 am which means their class would start in 15 minutes. They cut the talking first and rush through the classroom.

They have arrived at the classroom at exactly 9:00 am. Thank God the teacher haven't arrived yet, their completely releived. They sat down, panting and sweating because of all the running. They lay down at the table using their arms as a pillow while facing each other as they laugh quietly. A few minutes later the teacher have arrived which means its time for the first subject to start.(A/N: Btw, their first sub is Filipino and the last sub is AP. They only have two subjects a day.).

After 2 hours of the first sub they are so exhausted and their teacher even gave them 3 homeworks which is due on next Friday. Its already lunch time and as always Jimin still can't have lunch with his boyfriends due to time schedule. So Jimin and his new friend are just the ones who eat lunch together.

After a long day at school they seperate ways to go home and dress up for the hangout.

3:30 pm, Friday

The BTS go to there van and drove to the meeting place. A few minutes of driving they have arrived at the meeting place. Jimin saw his new friend who is talking with four man's. The new friend look in front of him and saw Jimin who is 3 meters away. He smiled and greeted Jimin while waving his hand.

"Hey Park Jimin~sii""Ah Choi Yeonjun~ah""Come Jimin~sii""Okay, let's go guys." They run up to each other.

"So I'll be the one who's going to introduce first""Okay sure" Jimin said as Yeonjun started introducing themselves.

"Hello, I'm Choi Yeonjun but you can call me Yeon or Jun.I'am 22 years old.""This is Choi Soobin but you can call him Soonnie or Binbin.He is 20 years old.""This one is Choi Beomgyu you can call him Gyubeom or Beoman.He is 20 years old.""This is Kai Kamal Huening you can call him Kai or Kam.He is 19 years old.""Last but not the least this is Kang Taehyun you can call Taehyun or Hyun.He is 19 years old.""We are the Tomorrow X Together also known as TXT." Yeonjun said done introducing themselves.

"Okay, my turn" Jimin said going to start in introducing themselves.

"Hello, I'm Park Jimin but you can call me Jimin~sii or Minnie. I'am 25 years old.""This is Kim Namjoon but you can call him RM or Joonie. He is 26 years old.""This one is Kim SeokJin you can call him Jinnie or SeokJin. He is 28 years old.""This is Min Yoongi you can call him Suga or August D. He is 28 years old.""This one is Jung Hoseok but you can call him Jhope or Hobi. He is 27 years old.""This one is Kim Taehyung you can call him V or Tae. He is 25 years old.""Last but not the least Jeon Jungkook you can call him Gguk or Kookie. He is 23 years old.""We are the BTS" Jimin said done introducing. When Kai talked.

"Wait its them the BTS in Hybe and their new member is Jimin.""Oh yeah your right Kai""Well... Its nice to see you guys again." The TXT said.

"HAHAHA yes it is.""So lets buy ice cream""Okay we'll just stay here you guys go""Yeah sure."Jimin and Yeonjun's co-members leave to buy ice cream while they are talking. A few minutes later the other members of BTS and TXT is done buying ice cream and now on their way to their babies. When they saw Yeonjun and Jimin so happy together. Jealousy hits them hard but they don't want to hurt them so they just planned to give them a punishment since they would be home in exact 7:00 pm. They go to there babies and interrupted them to give their ice creams .After a few places to go and a little bit of chit chat they seperate ways and go home to take a rest. The BTS and TXT are smirking because of the punishment that they will give Jimin and Yeonjun for being so flirty even though their really not flirting. They will make them scream their names tonight. Feel the fucking pleasure, put their fucking dicks on their mouth and pussy and thrust so fucking hard.

_________________

End of Chapter 19!

WARNING:⚠️⚠️‼‼EXPLICIT 21+ HARD SMUT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER‼‼⚠️⚠️. DONT FUCKING READ IF YOUR SENSITIVE AS FUCK!!! YOU ARE WARNED!!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Please vote, comment and follow!

Love ya'll and good night!!!