Chapter 16

Hande's POV :

"Where are we going?" I asked when we came home cause I really was curious.

"Surprise" he simply said and started to get ready himself.

"Yaa kerem just tell me I want to know what to pack"

"Pack summer clothes that all I can say"

I approached him and wrapped my hands around his waist looking at him and started to kiss him, first on the nose then on the forehead and his cheek and finally on his lips.

"It won't help you you know it right? Not that I'm not enjoying you can keep on but I won't tell you where we are going" he gave me one last kiss and enter the bathroom.

I just rolled my eyes half laughing I guess I'll find out on the plane..

🌸🌸🌸

Kerem's POV :

We got on the plane I was really excited I'm taking her to Bali. I grew up there for some time and I really missed this place, plus it's the best vacation for a honeymoon.

"Are you ok Askim?" I asked cause she's pregnant I want to make sure she feels good.
Hande was now 5 months she's already shows which I find it very cute but for her.. well she still needs to get used to it.

"I'm fine, she's calm"

I touched her belly and talk to my daughter
"Don't be rude to mommy ok princess? Mommy and daddy are going to have fun before you're coming.
When you'll grow up I promise to take you too"

I looked up and saw emotional Hande.
She's so sensitive throughout pregnancy.
"Gel" I took her in my arms and kissed her forehead.

"I love you so much" she looked at me with her beautiful eyes.

"I love you too baby" I kissed her lips.

The flight attendant greeted us on the microphone.
"Hello everyone, good morning. Thank you for choosing our airline. Please fasten your seat belts at takeoff. We're flying to Bali the weather will be 32 degrees have a nice flight"

"Are we going to Bali??" She clapped her hands she was so excited.

"Evet, I'll show you my hometown and then we will go to the beach and have our romantic dinner there, then I'll show you our perfect place that I chose for us"

"And then?" She smirked I already know what came to her mind.

"Then we will practice on having more babies"

"Haha keremm we're not alone" I looked around but no one pay attention to us so it's all good.

"They can come too if they want but not to our bed" I was laughing.

"I rather save it to ourselves" she leaned her head on my chest I knew she was tired.

"Sleep güzelim we have a long flight" I kissed her forehead.

🌸🌸🌸

Hande's POV :

"Omg kerem it's so beautiful here!!"