Chapter 9

Kerem's POV:
I woke up in the morning, I slept so good. I almost forget what it is to sleep like a normal people.
I looked aside and saw the reason to my good sleep - my beautiful princess.
She looked so peaceful I know she feels the same as me.

I couldn't hold myself, I stroked her hair and kissed her cheek softly. "Askim?" She murmured half asleep.
"Shh go to sleep" but now she was fully awake.
"How can I go to sleep when I have this view in front of my eyes?" She got closer and put her head on my chest, she kissed my chest and looked at me "am I dreaming?" She asked.
"If you are then we're in a beautiful dream that I don't wanna wake up from it" I said smiled so wild.

"I love you baby I'm so sorry for what happened" she said.
"Shh it's in the past and it doesn't matter as long as we're happy, we will start a new beginning. Ok?"
She nodded and I kissed her lips.

Her phone rang beside me , I saw the caller ID it was dilara so I picked up.
"Hande why don't you pick up your phone? You basically ignore me for a dick! Neyse.. did you got back together? Where's my brother in law?"

I laughed at her stupidity.
"First of all , yes we were busy I guess you already know why" I smirked to myself and added "second, we got back together so you'll see me more around prepare the girls" I joked.

"Yaaa finally I'm so happy for you, she was horrible and I'm so glad you got back together "
"Shut up I can hear you" Hande said laughing.
"Ok ok love birds, I called cause tomorrow is serhat's birthday and we want to surprise him. Kerem as you see we have almost everyday a celebration so if you want to leave do it now"

This girl is something else did I mention?, I laughed.
We hang up the phone.

"Askim did you talk to gunfer?"
Oh fuck I forgot to update her.. "Ahh no I didn't , she probably think I'm on the flight"
"Tell her, and let's just have the day to ourselves ok?"
"Ok" I kissed her forehead.
——————
I finished my errands. hande sat on the couch so I put my head on her knees as I lay.
She stroked my hair and watched tv.

I can imagine it , to come back from work and be next to her for the rest of my life. With at least 3 children playing around and calling me dad.
I smiled at this thought.
We talked about children before, we both love children and want to have our own.
We waited for the right time to do it.
But I think now we both are ready.

An idea came to my mind so I called dilara.
After I finished hande came behind me and hug me so tight.. "I love you" I turned around, "I love you too princess"

I stared at her and said:
"you'll always be my princess till our daughter will come so you won't be the main princess" I joked and most importantly I want to see her reaction to it.

"Hmm so you're gonna avoid me once we will have children Ah? But if it's for our daughter I agree. Anyway she'll be the princess of the house"
And I didn't need to hear more. I can tell she's ready and it makes me smile.
——————
Hande's POV :
The next day we got ready for serhat's birthday party. I wore a white dress that looked simple but beautiful, I did my make up I want it to be soft not too much.

Kerem came to our room with white shirt , tailored black pants and white shoes. I smell his perfume from kilometers. He looked so sexy. I walked towards him.

"Do we have to go now? Can we wait a little?" I said as I started to unbutton his shirt.
"Babyy we need to go..later" he told me.
"I want you now" I whined.
"You're extremely horny these days what happened to you?" He said laughing.
"I just missed you all this time" I said honestly. 
"Ok so hold on a little and later I'll make you regret your words" he winked at me.
"Haha idiot let's go" I held his hand.

We reached to serhat's house.
Balloons were all over the house it looked so beautiful. There was a lot of food which I was extremely hungry.
"Askim yavas" he laughed at me.
"Don't look at me like this I'm hungry "
"Tamam baby girl" He kissed my cheek.

"Hey love birds" Dilara told us, I was leaning my head on kerem's shoulder.
"Hello to you too" Kerem told her.

"Guys he will come in a minute just hide somewhere" nilayko told us.
We heard his footsteps coming so we were silent.
After a few seconds he opened the door and we shouted "surprise!!!" .
He was really shocked it was funny to see.
He said thanks to the people who came, then he walked to us. "Happy birthday man" Kerem told him. They hugged each other.

I love to see how Kerem get along with my friends, they really love him so much and I think it's important in a relationship.

"Hey miyy I missed you" he told me.
"I missed you too baby boy" then he kissed my cheek and bite my neck which made me laugh.
I'm sure it'll bother Kerem if he wasn't gay.
But Kerem knows our relationship so it's all good.

We sat on the couch as dilara brought the cake. 
It tasted so good but suddenly I felt nausea I fought it for a good 2 minutes till it just passed.
"Baby are you okay?" Kerem noticed.
"Yeah I'm perfectly fine" I didn't want to bother him for nothing , now I'm good.

"Give me the white wine" I told Kerem.
"So do you wanna get drunk again?" He laughed at me.
"I don't have a problem don't get me wrong cause you're so clingy and I love it" he added.
"Shut up" I told him and rested my head on his shoulder as I sat on his lap. He hugged me and kissed my hair. We sat like this for at least 15 minutes. Till everyone else said ok it's time for us to go home.

We just started the night it was 12AM. Why they want to go home?

"Let's go too babe" Kerem told me.
"But I don't want to go home, we just started the night" I told him.
"Ok then let's go somewhere else"
"Where?"
"To the beautiful lake you showed me, you always wanted to go there" he told me.
"Yeah but it's midnight I don't think it's the right time"
"It's never the right time till we decide it's the right time, come on let's go" he said.
——————
Kerem's POV:
We drove for 30 minutes.
"Baby it's not the way to the lake where are you going?" She told me.
"It's not the way? Ohh I got confused along the way.. sorry"
We drove like 30 minutes more.
————
She got out of the car.
"Look there's a light there, it's weird cause this place is dark at this hour. She followed the light and I followed her too.

As We reached the place it was dark again.
"What? One minute ago it was lit up"
Just then the light came back on and the place lit up again.

"Surprise!!" Everyone shouted.
She was shocked, she held her heart and I hugged her from behind.
There were a lot of roses and balloons.
Suddenly it started to play "perfect" by Ed Sheeran.

"I found a love for me,
Oh darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me..." 🎶

I got on one knee and took a box from my pocket.
I opened the box and took a diamond ring in my hand.

"Askim, since I met you I'm a better person, you changed my life in so many levels. You make me so happy and I can't see myself without you.
I want to wake up in the morning and see you for the rest of my life, I want to play with our kids, to grow old with you, I want to tell you everyday just how much I love you...
So Hande Erçel will you marry me?"

End of chapter 9