Chapter 11

Hande's POV :
"But I see that the other one is perfectly fine" the doctor said.
"The other one?" I asked her.
"Yes you had twins but unfortunately one of them didn't make it but the other is perfectly fine. You need to be more careful, come here for check next month"
She looked at the monitor and said "it seems like you're 4 weeks Congratulations" she said and left us alone.

"We have a baby?" I asked him in disbelief.
He smiled so wild "yes we have a baby askim" he came to my side and hugged me so tight.
"We're gonna be parents and you'll be the most amazing mom"
I started to cry as he held me.

"Hey what's wrong?" He asked me.
"I killed our baby, I shouldn't drink too much , you heard the doctor a lot of alcohol was found in my blood"
"Hey don't say that! Miscarriages happen all the time, plus you didn't know you're pregnant. Don't blame yourself" he looked me in my eyes and stroked my hair then he kissed me on my forehead.

"I love you and everything will be fine ok?"
"I love you too" I nodded and kissed him softly.
"It's a miracle and we're lucky to have her"
"Her?" I asked
"Our baby girl inside you" he simply replied.
"And what if it's a boy?"
"It's not I can feel it, but I don't mind as long as it will come healthy"

——————
Kerem's POV :
We came home after this long day. The doctor said that I need to make sure that she's not under pressure because it might hurt the baby.
"Come here" I told her.
She sat on my lap and stroked my hair.
I lifted her shirt a little and kissed her stomach.
"Hello baby girl it's daddy here, I hope you won't make an hard life to mommy ok? We can't wait to see you" I talked to her stomach and hande just laughed at me.

"Kerem?"
"Yes baby?"
"Are we really going to be parents?"
"You're going to be such a perfect mom I already know it"
She touched her stomach and smiled "I can't wait"
"Don't tell anyone about it ok? I want to make sure the baby is totally fine and not in dangerous and then we will tell" she told me.
"Everything will be fine don't get yourself into stress. It's not good for the baby, ok we won't tell" I agreed.

My phone rang it was gunfer.
"Kerem what's up?"
"I'm good how are you?"
"I'm fine , I called to remind you that tomorrow we have a flight to Spain you remember right?"
Fuck I forgot about it. "Hmm tomorrow yeah..ok"
"Ok be ready at the evening I'll pick you with the driver"
And she hang up.

"What happened baby?" Hande asked me.
"I need to fly to Spain but I totally forgot about it, I'll be back in 7 days" I said with sad face cause I didn't want to leave her alone.
"What's wrong?" She noticed.
"We just found out about your pregnancy and I don't want to leave you alone"

"Askim we will be fine don't worry.. it's just a week.
Have fun and buy us some gifts" she winked at me.
"I love you, you know that right?" I held her close and stare at her eyes.
"We love you more" she put my hand on her stomach.

——————
Hande's POV:
The next day I drove with him to the airport.
It was time for us to say goodbye.
"I'll be back soon ok? Stay safe both of you" he said and touched my stomach.
"I love you" I said crying, I swear the hormones kill me already.
"Baby I love you too but If you won't stop crying people will think I did something to you" I half laughed "I'm sorry I can't control it"
He hugged me so tight then he kissed my forehead and my lips.

"I'll call you when I'll land ok?"
"Ok" I said and finally let him go.
Ahh am I gonna be like this for the whole 9 months?