Chapter 4

Hande's POV:
"Won't be here? What do you mean?" I asked him cause I was confused.
"We will talk about it at home, we came here to spend time with your family come on let's spend some time with them" He ignored my questions
"Kerem I can't just go Back there. Tell me what's wrong you act weird since we came here.. just tell me"
"Baby please we need to talk about it privately, and right now we're here with your family let's not make them wait for us.. do you trust me?" He asked
"I do but..."
"So just trust me everything will be fine" he cut me off.
We went back to our table but  I couldn't think about nothing.. all I wanted is to hear what happened.
- - -
We came home, I swear it was the longest hours of my life. I was stressed about what he'll say. I trust him and I know he won't hurt me but I was still scared that something bad will happen.
"So.. are you going to tell me?" I asked.
"Come here" he led me to the sofa.
"Before I start I want to say that I didn't accept it yet. I want to consult with you. So.. I got an offer from a famous director in usa , he wants me to play in his new series as the main role . I didn't expect it at all. The project will start in 1 month but I need to fly in 2 weeks to start preparing for it. This whole thing will last like 8 months. But and there's a big but - I don't want to be far away from you you're very important to me so I want to hear your opinion.. and maybe we could fly together"
I was shocked. Totally shocked. I didn't expect this at all. A flight to usa? In two weeks? I was speechless and barely moved. I need to process what he said.
"Please say something" he said as he saw me frozen.
"I.. I don't know what to say" I really had no words.
"Come with me.. just me and you, we will have amazing time together. You can also focus on your studies plus we will visit the most amazing places there"
" Kerem I can't just go with you. All my life is here in turkey. I have a new series and all my job is here" I told him.
"I know I don't want you to quit your job I want to meet you with a new world and a new job, you can experience it too" he told me.
"I just can't.." I looked at him with sad eyes as tears dropped on my cheek. He came closer and hug me I hugged him back cause all I could think about is how I can't be away from him.
"I can't be away from you for so long you know that right?" He said.
"Please don't get me wrong I don't want you to cancel it I know it's your big dream"
After a long minute I said "accept it"
"What??" He asked confused.
"Accept it, I'll visit you on my free days and you'll visit here when you'll get the chance. It's 8 months we can make it. I don't wanna lose you" I said honestly.
He stroked my hair and kiss me on my forehead then he kissed me on my lips and cheek and on my neck.
He looked me in the eyes, he stared for a long minute what felt like hours.
"I love you more than words can explain, no matter what will happen I'll always love you. Remember it ok?"
"I love you too we will go through it together"
We both cried now cause we knew that soon we won't be able to hold each other this way.
- - -
Kerem's POV :
I woke up the next morning to a phone call.
I looked at the id and saw gunfer's name on the screen.
"Good morning" I said
"Good morning romantic boy , I hope you slept good cause we have a long day coming up. I need you to be here in an hour we need to sign the papers for the project" she said.
"Ok ok I'll come soon just let me get ready"
"How's hande by the way?"
"She told me to take the offer we know it will be hard but we will do it together" I told her.
"I told you you need to marry this girl. You won't find another like her" she told me like she's my mom.
"Trust me I know it" and I really knew it.
"Ok see you bye" I hang up the phone.
- - -
"Askim where are you going?" She whispered, she was still sleepy.
"My beautiful I'm going to gunfer's office I'll come for lunch ok?" I kissed her on her forehead.
"Wait.." she grabbed me by my shirt and dragged me to the bad, then she kissed me hard and was on top of me "baby as much as I want you now it's not the time I really have to go" I said cause I was late.
She kissed me one last time and said "now you can go" I smiled cause she was clingy.
- - -
Since I need to fly soon I want hande to make it up with dilara. Dilara is my friend but most importantly she's hande's bf . I won't be here for a few months and I want to make sure she'll have her bf around cause I knew how much she missed her.
I dialed dilara's number after 10 seconds she picked up "hi ginger" she said
I laughed cause she always calls me this way.
"Hello to you too, I guess you know why I'm calling. It's been a while and you two need to speak and solve your problems." I told her.
"I know it.. we should and I thought to call her myself but I wasn't sure if she's ready to hear me"
"She misses you, I know it. She just stubborn sometimes. I have an idea I will tell her that I'm taking her out to a restaurant and you'll be there.
Then she will have to face it."
"Sounds good , ok I'll be there at 20:00 text me the address"

Good, now I need just to talk to hande.
I went to our bedroom but I didn't find her, then I knew exactly where I'll find her. I went downstairs to the painting room. I saw her holding a paintbrush and she started to paint. It seems like a beautiful lake with so many trees and flowers, what a beautiful paint. She loves to paint it's really her therapy. She has so many paintings but she doesn't do with them something. I need to open an exhibition for all her paintings she definitely deserves it. She's an amazing artist I want her to fulfill her dream.
I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize she called me "kerem??"
"Ah? What did you say?"
"Haha what happened to you i call your name but you don't answer"
"I was just caught in the moment I guess.. it's really beautiful. What is this?"
"It's near my neighborhood, there was a little place where I went with my sister and mother. We used to visit this place every Saturday just admiring this view it was a special place for me" she said.
"Wow it looks amazing, you're so talented" I looked down and saw tears fall from her eyes.
"Come here" I told her and held her close to my chest. I kissed her hair and whispered "you know she's above there thinking of you and so proud of you.." she didn't need to tell me why she cried. That's our special relationship we understand each other without even talking.
"I know it. Just all the memories came back to me but yeah now I'm fine" she smiled at me.
"So what are you saying that you and me will have a dinner tonight? Will you be my date?"
"I will always be yours" that's all I need to hear.
I kissed her lips and just smiled at her.
"what am I going to do with you hande erçel?"
"I guess you are stuck with me kerem bürsin"
"I have no objection at all, anyway one day you'll have my last name" I said, maybe too fast but that's how I felt.
"Kerem.."
"Shh don't worry I'm not proposing now, I just know that our future will be together"
She smiled at me and said "Always".
- - -
We came to the restaurant after I talked with dilara and text her the address. Honestly I was a little nervous cause I thought that maybe she won't talk to her, but I know my girl she has a pure heart she'll never turn her back to her.
We enter the restaurant and the waitress led us to our table. Just then i saw dilara sit there.
Hande was busy admiring the place but it didn't take her long to notice her.
"Dilara???"

End of chapter 4

Author note:
Hey guys. I try to update often like you see but if you prefer a longer chapter just tell me it might be take more time for me to write but you can have a longer chapter. So just let me know.
And as always if you like please vote ❤️