Chapter 2

Hande's POV:
I stayed the night at gamze's house.
We sat in the table as we eat our breakfast in the next morning.
"Don't you think that you're over reacting?" Gamze told me after a long silence.
"Gamze dilara told me terrible things and the last thing I want is to here that my boyfriend doesn't support me.״
"I think you need to talk to him when you'll calm down he cares about you and it's obvious he did it for this reason".
"I know It I'll talk to him but right now I want to spend some time with my niece" I told as I picked mavi and kissed her all over the face. "You're the one who won't let me down right?" I told her. She looked sad like she knew something is wrong with me.
"Where's caner?" I asked gamze.
"He went to play tennis there's a competition on Friday he and kerem are going" she told me.
"On Friday? Ok.. "
My phone vibrated as I got a message from kerem:

Askim: "Free your night, tonight we're going out"
Me: "where are we going?"
Askim: "surprise "

"Who is it?" Gamze asked.
"Kerem wants to go out with me tonight"
"Yaa he's so romantic, probably want to make it up to you even when you are the one who did the whole mess"
"Shut up" I said and rolled my eyes half smiled.
I won't lie I'll never get enough of the way he spoils me.
"Ok I'll go now I need to be at damla's office"
- - - - - - - -
Kerem's POV :
Just finished my training in matchbox it was so good. Sport is the thing that releases my stress probably this and music. After what happened last night I wanted to make it up to her. I know something is wrong with her she's stressful and I need to take her away to her favorite place - the nature.
I came home I took a shower and call gunfer she wanted to talk to me about a new commercial.
"What are you doing tonight I need you to come here we will talk about your new commercial they pay a lot of money I think you should accept it" gunfer told me.
"Tonight I can't, I'm taking hande out but I'll talk to you tomorrow we can make an appointment" I told her, it sounds interesting but tonight i want to spend some time with my girl.
"Ohh such a romantic man, this girl caught you hard I hope you know she's the one and you're not getting younger " I knew what she really meant by this..
"We're taking things slow for right now but thanks for asking" I half laughed
"Ok ok call me tomorrow bye "
"Ok I'll talk to you"

Just when I ended the phone call hande called me
"Askim?" She said, and I was a little surprised that she said that after the way she got angry last night.
"I won't lie that I love to hear you say it all day long can you say it again?" I asked.
She giggled through the phone "come on tell me where are we going tonight?"
"You know I won't tell, a little patience.."
"Ahh ok I'll be home in the evening"
"Perfect" I told her.
- - -
I change my plan a little bit.. at first I wanted to take her to a beautiful lake and have a dinner but I thought since she loves the nature so much we should have a camping.
I'll bring a tent and we will have a beautiful night far from everyone.
So I started to prepare everything ...
as I finished I heard the door opened, hande stood there she looked tired I guess she had a long day.
I walked to her and gave her a hug.
"You smelled so good" I sniffed her a little
We broke the hug and then I kissed her lips.
"Kerem I'm really sorry about last night, you just wanted to help and I rejected you. I guess the hormones of the period didn't make it better"
She said as we broke the kiss.
I looked at her eyes she looked sad I knew she regretted it. I stroked her hair softly and said "I know baby, let's make a deal whenever one of us is angry we won't leave the house we will relax and talk about it later, just don't go away"
"I promise" she said.
I kissed her on her forehead and told her "I love you"
"I love you more" she said back.
"Well what should I wear?"
"Wear something comfortable we will go in a few minutes.
- - -
Hande's POV :
We drove for 1 and half hour it was a long drive. He refused to tell me where are we going even through the ride. Just then I heard him saying "we are here"
I opened the door and saw an amazing view infront of me. It was a big lake that was lighted so we had a good view of it. This place was so beautiful, there's no one here just me and kerem.
Kerem took our stuff from the car and started to build a tent, just then I realized we're having a camping. "Yaa askim it's so beautiful here are we really going to spend the night here? I asked him.
When he finished he walked to me and hug me from behind, he kissed me on my neck and said "yes we are going to spend a beautiful night just you, me and the nature, I hope you're hungry cause There's a dinner..come with me"
I came with him to a beautiful table that had roses all over it, there was a lot of food on the table which was my favorite food.
"What.. when did you manage to organize all this?"
"Let's say that some people helped me with it"
He didn't need to say their names cause I already knew it was gamze and caner..
We had a beautiful dinner, then kerem opened a blanket so we can sit on it. We sat there hug each other as we looked at the view infront of us.
I leaned my head on his shoulder admiring the view and the amazing life that brought me the love of my life. Then I looked at him and say "what did I do to deserve you?" I was a little emotional now.
He looked at me and smiled "I guess we are just two lucky people that fell in love so hard" then he kissed me with so much passion it was a long kiss.
After one hour of staying in the same place I felt a little bit tired.
"Let's go to sleep in the tent " he told me.
Then we got up and walked to our tan, we lay there hugging each other as we both want to sleep.
Just then I heard a weird noise that came from outside. At first I thought it was an animal but then I heard people saying "come on there's a tent over there probably with people, it's our chance to get some money" the other one said "shut up we need to be quiet they can hear us"
I got so scared at this moment I looked at kerem who sign me to be quiet.
Then he whispered "don't get scared I'll handle it"
"No kerem don't go outside please I'm scared" I said terrified.
He looked at me , kiss me and say "don't worry, stay here and be quiet please I'll be back soon"
Just then he went outside with a crowbar...

End of chapter 2

Author note:
Hey guys chapter 2 is here. Let me know if you like it. Next time I'll try to make it even a longer chapter.
If you like it vote and you can also write me on Twitter: AmandaEdser. ❤️