Shawn Hunter | 27

Imagine . . .

Overhearing Shawn ranting to Cory about how much he loves you.

"I really shouldn't be jealous Cor!" Shawn exclaimed in frustration, turning to step onto the platform where the green couch was

"I really shouldn't be jealous Cor!" Shawn exclaimed in frustration, turning to step onto the platform where the green couch was. "I trust Y/N with my whole heart, so why do I feel this way when I see her talking to another guy?"

"It's only natural Shawn," Cory reassured, sitting down the same time as Shawn. "Y/N is a good lookin' girl—"

"Watch your words bud."

"Shawn, you know I'd never steal your girl," Cory promised, shaking his head. Shawn narrowed his eyes at Cory, but believed him afterwards. "Anyways, it's normal to get jealous here and there, but in the end, know that Y/N isn't going to dump you for some other guy."

"I know that she would never do that," Shawn agreed, nodding his head. He looked Cory straight in the eyes. "But I love her so much Cory, and I know I say that all the time, I just wish she knew how much I loved her. The way she makes me feel is something I've never experienced before. I want her and only her. Nobody else."

"I don't know why you're tellin' me this Shawn, but I can see that you love her," Cory acknowledged with a smile. "It's true love with the both of you. I've never seen you this happy, and I'm glad Y/N is the reason why you are. My only advice would be to tell her what you just told me, because I'm not Y/N."

"There's another thing I want to talk to Y/N about too Cory," Shawn added, grinning from ear to ear. "I want to ask Y/N to officially be my girlfriend. I just love her so much, I want her to be my girlfriend and potentially my...You know what."

"Well, that last stage will have to wait until we're older," Cory joked, patting his buddy on the shoulder. "But I'm with you all the way with your decision."

Shawn smiled, unaware of the fact that the entire conversation was overheard by you from the kitchen. Cory's mother had opened it to let some air in, but to your luck, you were able to hear what Shawn had to say about you. You loved Shawn so much, and you knew Shawn loved you just as much.