But I knew in my heart how responsible and responsible He Changning was, so even if he felt compassion for him, he would not hinder his steps. He would just keep silently by his side, shelter him from the wind and rain, and advance with him. .

He Changning returned this time to spend more than half a year with Shang Yushang and the children, so after regaining his spirit, he spent two days at home and went to Shang Shi Group to work with Shang Yushang.

With He Changning staying with him every day, even with more work, Shang Yushang didn't feel tired. Instead, he was very happy to keep Changning with him at all times, even a little more handsome. Smile.

The employees in the company are very grateful for the arrival of the president's wife. After all, they don't have to be frightened every day, and they also face the unexpected air-conditioning group from time to time.

Da Zhou almost looked at He Changning with worshiping eyes, making He Changning uncomfortable and muttering in his heart, it was time to find a wife for Da Zhou, and seeing that his eyes were abnormal.

The consequences of indulging Shang Yushang that day, He Changning still regrets it. Shang Yushang was content with his wife and kneaded around his waist, "Are you still sour?"

He Changning glanced resentfully at Shang Yushang, bumping his head with his head, "No talking."

Shang Yushang kissed the lover's hair, "Baby, my husband hasn't seen you for three months, I think very much."

He Changning didn't hum, and found a comfortable place to sleep.

One morning, the husband and wife got up and washed as usual, and when they went down for breakfast, Aunt Qin deliberately brought the small salted fish that had been marinated last night to the table, saying that it was delicious with clear porridge.

He Changning frowned and rejected the small salted fish aside. Shang Yushang looked at his lover into a bunch of small faces with amusement. "It was so disappointed. Beware that Aunt Qin saw it and said you are picky." He added a small salted fish to He Changning's plate, "I ate, Not bad, no smell. "

He Changning still clipped and put it into his mouth, but the next second I rushed into the bathroom and spit out in the darkness.

Shang Yushang hurried to catch up, and he was on the back of He Changning. "What's wrong? Is your stomach uncomfortable? How can you vomit like this?"

He turned around and handed him a cup of warm water, and wiped the corners of his mouth again, his eyes full of worry, "Go to Bai Mo and let him show you."

He Changning waved his hand. "It's okay, it's just that the stomach is uncomfortable and it may not be suitable for eating."

Shang Yushang frowned, "I eat like you, I'm fine, but you spit it like this, obedient, go and see, you can do some stomach medicine."

So He Changning was led by Shang Yushang Lian to Bai Mo.

After a series of inspections, Bai Mo took the inspection report, "I said, are you both okay? I'm busy !!!"

Shang Yushang got the inspection report, "Are you all right?"

Bai Mo rolled his eyes. "That's all right, of course."

Shang Yushang's eyebrows, "But Changning vomited a lot in the morning, are you sure you are fine?"

Bai Mo coughed lightly, and his eyes narrowed and swept across He Changning's stomach. "So what, check again."

Half an hour later, Bai Mo took the inspection report, his eyes were tangled and he was unwilling and envious, and finally he said quietly, "I can really toss."