CHAPTER 6

"may wish to come up" Heartbroken He Changning

Mrs. Yin cleared her throat, "This is what we think. Since Changning is married to a young master, then we will be one family. Our family doesn't say two things. You are the master of Changning's engagement ceremony. It's just ????. "A look of resignation.

"There is nothing to say but it doesn't matter."

Like getting a reassurance pill, Mrs. Yin has no final scruples, "Yes, there is something wrong with the company in the past. Can you please ask my in-house help? I know such a request is abrupt, but Changning is going to marry the young master soon. We will be a family in the future. His father's business is doing well, and Changning's face is bright. So, that 's a trouble.

He Changning sneered suddenly, "Grandma seems to be too rushed, and now I am nothing to Mrs. Shang and businessmen."

He Changning turned pale, and Mrs. Yin quickly gloomed down her old face. "Changning, don't forget, even if your surname is He, the blood on your body is still Yin's blood."

"So, how can I treat the blood that Yin family left to me?"

Mrs. Yin was furious. She nourished the white fat veteran and patted the table vigorously. "He Changning, you are wanton."

Fearing that the old lady lost her temper regardless of the occasion, lost the sense of dissatisfaction, and caused Madam Shang to be happy, Yin's family was over, Yin Zhinian quickly uttered a word to stop, "Mum, let's calm down, everyone is there." Facing He Changning, "Changning, you are already an adult. What should you say and what should you not say? Are you improper?"

He Changning's original white cheeks were now pale and almost transparent, his fists held tightly, his jade fingers glowing blue and white. From entering the box, Mrs. Yin spared no effort to sell herself for a good price, and even her deceased mother was used by her as a bargaining chip, and she was so shameless that she played the family card with utter conscience, the purpose was just to get To more money. What does He Changning think in her eyes? Goods sold for price? What is the mother who has been serving her for nearly ten years in her eyes, and she ca n't be safe after she passed away. There was almost nothing in the high society that happened to the Yin family that year. His mother committed suicide because of what she was doing, but everyone in the audience understood it, but Yin The old lady dared to take it out and say it, she really didn't know what shame was. The people of the Yin family are narrow-minded, wolf-hearted, and unscrupulous beasts. Why would a mother stay by herself in such a home. My mother has spent nearly a decade of affection and years for the Yin family. The result is that they sold their mother's son. Mom, have you ever regretted it.

He Changning stood up slowly, his obsidian eyes flashed cold, and he looked at his father without a trace of temperature. This man ruined his mother's life. If it weren't for him, maybe the mother is still alive now, and will be very happy and alive. Now for the sake of his children and his family, he did not hesitate to sell the only child left by his wife. Why would such a father want him to sacrifice himself to fulfill his selfishness without complaint.

Just now He Changning made a decision. He didn't agree to this marriage. Even if he tried to offend the merchant, he would take the entire Yin family to hell.

The air of decisiveness and extermination revealed by He Changning's body caused the surrounding air pressure to drop significantly.

The elderly Mrs. Yin and the couple Yin Yinnian shrank their necks, scared by He Changning's momentum. They instinctively stepped back and did not dare to look at his eyes, fearing that such cold eyes would delay them.