CHAPTER 18

To be so confident, remember that at that time you did n't feel him, just promised a marriage, but it was a mentality that flashed people with the completion of the contract, but he seriously fulfilled his responsibility as a husband and prepared important things in advance Now, this mind is worth cherishing.

In the next few days, Shang Yushang and He Changning were almost so busy that they returned to the old house. I met some relatives and looked at the layout of the wedding room. The old lady asked their husband's opinion, and they only said everything, but the old lady was in charge.

Determined to hold a Chinese wedding, and looked at the wedding venue. The hotel is a five-star hotel under its own house, and then sent Zhang Luo to drink dishes. This part of the old lady designated Shang Yushang's cousin to follow up and supervise.

The invited photographer is Hu Fang, the grandson of the old Mrs. Hu family, who is a good friend of the old lady. This person is a professional photographer with deep qualifications. Although he is a freelancer, he has a good reputation. People's friendship was invited.

I chose a few spots to take wedding photos, and it took three days to prepare for the wedding. It is said that the effect is good. During the shooting, the photographer Hu Fang is very demanding, and he does not smile often or even smiles. Shang Yushang is a bit difficult, but as long as He Changning takes a look at him, the effect required by the photographer can be achieved, so Hu Fang watched this scene in a horror and thought about something, but overall The shooting was smooth.

The wedding is proceeding in an orderly way. The busy days always pass quickly, and there are only a few days left before the wedding day is sold.

Shang Yushang and He Changning were busy preparing for the wedding, and their attitude towards the Yin family was temporarily down.

The Yin family spent these days in deep water.

That night, He Changning and Aunt Qin disappeared for no reason. The maid who woke up in the morning didn't notice any abnormality. Only Yin Hao, who had fallen asleep in the dark, woke up again and learned that the people who had been there suddenly flew away, their faces were ashamed. Sitting there, his brain was blank.

Yin Zhinian, who returned home after a hangover, dragged his tired body back to the bedroom. After Jian's washing, he went down for breakfast. Aunt Qin, who should have appeared in the kitchen at this time, did not see why today.

The old lady took Cong Min's relatives. He and Yin Hao are the only ones who can have breakfast together in the morning.

Yin Hao was absent-minded at the dining table. He had not eaten a bite of the porridge in front of him, unconsciously stirred with a spoon.

Yin Zhinian looked at it for a long time and asked, "Yin Hao, what's wrong with you, why don't you eat?"

Yin Hao, who was traveling, was brought back to reality by his father's questioning, "Oh, I have no appetite and don't want to eat."

"How much to eat, the body can't stand it." Stopped, "Changning's wedding is running out of time. Try not to provoke him during this time. In addition, the business world funds are in place? When in place, proceed to municipal construction Do n't be sloppy, otherwise we cannot afford the consequences. "

Yin Hao's face was very ugly. His nervousness and suspicion filled his heart. His thoughts were so varied. I wonder what happened last night. Did Brother Dao succeed? Why did people wake up in the morning and disappear, call out of the service area, and He Changning disappeared, Aunt Qin disappeared, what is going on, the three living people disappeared out of thin air without any reason, but no one know! !!