CHAPTER 3

In the room, Aunt Qin sat opposite He Changning and whispered, "Changning, what should I do? Do you really want to marry a man as a wife? If your mother knows it, how sad it is. Child What should I do? Aunt Qin can't bear to talk about a child who is serious, why are they so cruel and push you into the fire pit for their own prosperity and wealth. My poor child, what should I do? Ming Lan, you You can help Changning in the sky, you ca n't let them ruin Changning like this, oh oh, kid, oh oh, what to do? What to do? Aunt Qin is really useless and ca n't help you anymore, watching They are so bad at you, Aunt Qin doesn't even have the right to speak justice, Changning, Changning. "Aunt Qin said more and more sad, she couldn't help crying.

He Changning yanked out his tissues, wiped tears for Aunt Qin, and comforted her, "Aunt Qin, don't cry, hurt your body, I feel even more sad."

He Changning's eyes are also red. Aunt Qin really loves herself. Aunt Qin has never given birth to a child and treats herself like his own son. Aunt Qin has been taking care of him for the past ten years after her mother died. The relationship between the mother and the child is no different, and even the feelings of the mother and child in the general family are not as strong as theirs, so He Changning is treated this way, and Aunt Qin is the saddest one.

He Changning held his emotions, He Changning held Aunt Qin's hand, "Aunt Qin, don't be sad. Things may not be as bad as you think. You forget what my mother left me in the letter You also know that if I did n't obey my mother 's wishes these years, I would have left long ago, and now I can leave Yin 's house and control what he does. "

Aunt Qin sucked his nose. "That's not how to leave. What's the matter. What about you in the future?" As soon as I mentioned it, the sadness that had just rested came back to my heart. "Woo, you are the second At the age of ten, my life was only a small step away, so they were ruined by them. Alas, Aunt Qin is dead and ca n't see your mother. Alas, Changning, my bitter child. "

Aunt Qin is really sad. He Changning grew up watching her from a young age. She knows how good this child is. She is not talented, but she is also talented. Not to mention that she is full of economy, especially in language. The talents that ordinary people don't have, treat her like her own mother. How can such a child not be distressed and dislike.

Aunt Qin's tears dripped on the hands of the two people. He Changning's heart was sour, "Aunt Qin." Slender fingers wiped away the tears on Aunt Qin's face, "You have to live a long, long time. OK, otherwise I wo n't be able to eat anymore. What should I do to starve to death? "

Aunt Qin gave him a strange look at him, "When is it, you still want to eat." Then, slowly tears away.

He Changning smiled hesitantly, "Aunt Qin, don't cry anymore, you will grow old quickly."

Aunt Qin nodded with anger at He Changning's forehead. "How old, I haven't got a positive shape yet."

He Changning coaxed Aunt Qin not to focus on her sadness, and then slowly analyzed the current situation with Aunt Qin, "Aunt Qin, don't rush to be sad, listen to me," paused, "businessmen It 's a family. As far as I know, their family can eat both black and white, especially in the business world, and they have a hegemonic status. But it 's not strange that such a family allows their young master to marry a boyfriend. "

Aunt Qin was thinking, "Would it be a pervert to be the young master of their family?" Thinking of this, Aunt Qin shook his hands coldly, "If this is the case, what should I do? Otherwise, Changning, you run, You can run as far as you can. "He said he would get up and pack his clothes.

He Changning quickly grabbed Aunt Qin's hand, "Aunt Qin, Aunt Qin, don't be nervous, sit down and listen to me," and sit down with Aunt Qin, "I don't know if the businessmen are abnormal, but I know they This kind of celebrity fighting must be intriguing. If a man marries a boyfriend, if he is not a young man himself, he is the result of a family struggle, and it does n't matter who to marry. It is a man. . "