He Mingfan hurriedly said, "Dad, don't tell me." He didn't want He Changning to be pregnant and have children, but most people did n't know about Mu Yi. Leaked out, so no one in the He family wants to live.

He once wanted to use He Changning's life as a bargaining chip, and asked Shang Yushang to stop chasing the He family, but he was discouraged by He Mingfan. He Mingfan analyzed that if the He family really used this as a bargaining chip, it might be possible for Shang Yushang to cast a mouse jerk, but Shang Yushang was not a mess. If he were to find an opportunity, he would leave He Jia 's killing piece of armor untouched. The He family will really die in the world.

Just as the He family quarreled and humiliated each other, the He family welcomed unexpected people.

Gu Yan was sitting elegantly on the sofa. Although born with a king's temperament, it seemed harmless, but the He family felt that their backs were chilling, their heads were sweating coldly, and they were sitting side by side, waiting for the host to speak as cautiously.

Old Master He's vicissitudes on his old face don't mention how embarrassing. Gu Gu used to be nothing in his eyes. At best, it was just a small chess piece of the Gu family, but now he can despise his status, which makes him willing. But no matter how resentful he is, he can't change the fact that he is now defeated.

He Junsheng's eyes widened and he looked at Liu Yunfeng, who was standing next to Gu Yan respectfully. The CEO, who looked like a magical being in his eyes, was like a loyal guard, who was standing beside Gu Cheng.

☆, the tree fell loose

Gu Yan sat there elegantly, looking at the surprise in He Jiayi's eyes, I am afraid they did not expect that the **** discarded by them after playing with it, is now dominating their destiny. The things in this world are really ridiculous. Obviously, the ants who are small enough to be slaughtered by others are today their saviors. They admire the miserable scene of people being beaten down by dust. Poor and ironic.

He Junsheng stuttered, "General Manager Liu, this is, this is, ?????"

Liu Yunfeng said respectfully, "This is my boss."

He Junsheng stirred up a cold war. He knew a little about the He family and the Gu family. He also knew a few things about the aunt and the Gu family, but he did n't know how it happened. The grudges of the He family and the Gu family arrived. He's also not sure how it is, but looking at the grandpa and uncle's faces, he knows that the relationship between the two families is definitely not so good. Gu Ye was brought in by him. Now he can't escape responsibility if he wants to escape responsibility It 's just that I do n't know what Gu Yan came to at this time. What does it mean? Would n't he want to give up He's? If that's the case, then all the He family would have to carry their debts on their backs, not to mention the old days. Uvo 's life means that three meals a day may be a problem.

He Junsheng immediately put on his complimented face, "Gu Gu, I'm He Junsheng. This cooperation case was signed by me and President Liu. He's saved thanks to you. I really appreciate it. I don't know if you're here in Hanshe Yes?????"

Gu Ye was indifferent to He Junsheng's words, and looked at Father He intently, "Mr. He, don't you know me?"

The visitor is not good. This is the most direct thought of Master He when he saw Gu Ji again. It seems that ZK is probably related to Gu Ji, so the He family took the initiative to send it to Gu Ji to be slaughtered. "Gu Ji, you want to do what?"

Gu Yan smiled leisurely, "What do you do? Of course, there are complaints and revenge."

This is quite straightforward. Ain muttered in his heart, for whom did the boss avenge his revenge?