He Changning looked at Father He with a cold eye, "I will raise and raise my child personally, and I will never fake others. As for the hypothesis proposed by Mr. Lao, I think I should give a positive and positive answer. I will not let me The child stepped into the He family for a long time, and I have nothing to do with the He family, can the old gentleman hear clearly? "" If the old man has a confused memory, then he should be able to understand what I say when he is a mature man. Hope Everyone in the He family understands me, otherwise don't blame me. "

The anger of Father He immediately erupted, "You are disrespectful to the ancestors of the He family, and you are going to suffer retribution. Do n't forget, there is always the blood of the He family flowing on you. This is not a sentence you do not want to admit. Don't recognize it. "

"I only think that my blood is left by my mother, and it has nothing to do with your family."

"Don't forget your mother, she is from the He family."

"He family? It 's a joke. Since it 's your family, what did you do as a father when she was forced to sacrifice for the family? Oh, I forgot, it 's your biological father who wants to take his own daughter. Life 's chips forced her to jump into the fire pit, right? Then she can't do it again and trick her into taking medicine for her married daughter and sending it to another man 's bed. This is what your so-called He family did. Did you ever dream of seeing my mother at midnight? Did she tell you what she thought about when she left the three-year-old I jumped off the building and committed suicide? Does she have resentment in her heart? She has said that as What a shame for the He family? How can you think that I will send my child to the He family for such a dirty and dirty He family? "" Also, don't forget that I can't stop talking about you The so-called He family's blood here, and another kind of blood flow in my body, I think you know whose blood it is, right? "

He Changning suddenly smiled, "I have never tested the blood type. If you say that my blood type is only like my biological father, then my child has no blood in the noble He family in your mouth, so you plan to rob it Will my child be brought back to the He family for support? "

Mrs. He's lips were violently pursed, and he pointed his fingers tremblingly at He Changning, "You, you ???" For a long time, he could not say the second word.

He Mingfan hurriedly helped his father smooth his breath, "Dad, dad, calm down, inhale, inhale quickly, dad, dad."

Seeing that Father He was about to lose his breath, He Changning said unhurriedly, "You old man, do n't pass out. If my old man faints in my house, the world will spit me out as an inhumane beast. I 'm not good at it, but I 'm very revengeful. It 's not good if it 's not anxious to shake out the private privacy of the He family. After all, I have nothing to do with my man. If something happens to the He family, I'm afraid it will speed up defeat or even disappear into the world, then it will be too cost-effective, what do you say, old gentleman? "

It's clear that Father He is slow to breathe slowly and miraculously. If there is a seeming smile on the corner of He Changning's mouth, Father He really fainted, but he can't, otherwise He Changning really took the He family. If the privacy of the public is made public, the He family will not be submerged by other families, and they will be submerged in the mouth of the public.

Father He leaned on He Mingfan's shoulder and said weakly, "Son, Dad's heart is uncomfortable. Come back to the hotel to rest."

He Changning looked worried, "Is the old gentleman okay, otherwise you lie down in my house before leaving, otherwise you will leave my house like this, others will think that we are neglecting you as a junior. Men's reputation is not good, right? "

He Mingfan can no longer bear it now and can't help it now, "Changning, you are too much, your grandfather is old and can't stand the stimulus. If he has anything to do, can you be safe in conscience?"